ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Picked up with Eastbay's 20% off $99 deal this past weekend. First Roshe i've gotten since...well a long time :lol: Last time I purchased one was before the name change. Think it might've been the Gold Trophy's.

I still love this sneaker 8)

Roshe weather 8)

My 2 fav cws....had to get another pair of the slime joints

I've been going thru my collection & can't decide whether to sell this pair or not. Do you think I'll regret it later on? Give me your thoughts fam

Last edited:
I've been going thru my collection & can't decide whether to sell this pair or not. Do you think I'll regret it later on? Give me your thoughts fam

If your contemplating on selling them then don't do it. Every sneaker I have parted with I didn't second guess it and I haven't regreted anything I sold. I'd say hold onto them if you have to debate it.

Cheers guys, definitely agree with both of you. Think I'll keep em now :wink: What are some other cw I could add to my collection FK Roshe-wise? Only other cw I have is the pure platinums

Last edited:
Cheers guys, definitely agree with both of you. Think I'll keep em now :wink: What are some other cw I could add to my collection FK Roshe-wise? Only other cw I have is the pure platinums

Personally had my eye on this pair for a while, though I haven't pulled the trigger yet since they keep going on discount and i'd like to get them for as low as possible :lol: Think the colors go nicely together.

And you can't go wrong with the Yarns.

Last edited:
Cheers guys, definitely agree with both of you. Think I'll keep em now
wink.gif
What are some other cw I could add to my collection FK Roshe-wise? Only other cw I have is the pure platinums
These are my favorite FKs:

And these are the ones I wish I pulled the trigger on, but were Euro only.  Someday...

Those are all clean colourways not gonna lie [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] especially the yarns & beethovens

Multicolour roshe flyknits are releasing soon, so get ready for them if you're after them :smile:

I've been eyeballing the new NM MCs on Villa for a few days now.  A little darker than I would like but I'm sure I'll end up copping at some point. 

These should have the appeal of the Racers, but won't.  Which is too bad for the model (but great for people that want to cop).

Someday for me as well, hopefully sooner than later.
The funny thing about this was that this was the shoe that showed us how the Roshe had grown - we were at Nike for our meeting when this FK dropped, and we asked if they were coming out in the US, and they had no idea.  Apparently there's a Global Distribution Division that decides which ones are overseas only.  One guy was wearing them (picked them up in London), but the people who were essentially in charge of the Roshe didn't know where it was being sold.  Didn't expect that.

The funny thing about this was that this was the shoe that showed us how the Roshe had grown - we were at Nike for our meeting when this FK dropped, and we asked if they were coming out in the US, and they had no idea.  Apparently there's a Global Distribution Division that decides which ones are overseas only.  One guy was wearing them (picked them up in London), but the people who were essentially in charge of the Roshe didn't know where it was being sold.  Didn't expect that.
What a trip! We get on shoe store employees for not knowing their product and here we have people at Nike who aren't in the loop.

Does villa ship to aus? Any idea when these will start hitting bigger retailers? Keen to cop the MC flyknits

Last edited:
Haven't worn my brown box Iggy's in awhile because they're a lil bit dirty and in need of a cleaning but Finishline came in clutch with the sale for a fresh backup pair. Hopefully quality is as good as my original pair.

Please tell me you guys are talking about these iguanas..

I've seen them popping up on eBay & wasn't sure if they've officially been released or not - is it only instore at the moment? Can't find them anywhere online

Please tell me you guys are talking about these iguanas..

I've seen them popping up on eBay & wasn't sure if they've officially been released or not - is it only instore at the moment? Can't find them anywhere online
Yes, they showed up as a QS.  Finish Line just put them on sale, but I don't know if they ship to you.

Haven't worn my brown box Iggy's in awhile because they're a lil bit dirty and in need of a cleaning but Finishline came in clutch with the sale for a fresh backup pair. Hopefully quality is as good as my original pair.
As far as I can tell, the quality is just as good, right down to having the original insoles.

Back
Top Bottom