ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone own the Roshe One Breathe? How is the sizing compared to the OG mesh? I'm thinking of picking up the Racer Blue pair.

Wait there's a Roshe 2 planned? After they threw the original through so many different iterations? :lol: I've been out of the game too long.

Last edited:
Wait there's a Roshe 2 planned? After they threw the original through so many different iterations?
laugh.gif
I've been out of the game too long.
Yeah and it looks like it has the "Ultra" cored-out outsoles. I wanna see if that makes the 2s even more lightweight and/or comfortable

Wait there's a Roshe 2 planned? After they threw the original through so many different iterations? :lol: I've been out of the game too long.
Yeah and it looks like it has the "Ultra" cored-out outsoles. I wanna see if that makes the 2s even more lightweight and/or comfortable

Not bad. I'm sure i'll end up getting at least one pair for similar reasons.

They been dead for a while IMO. This is meant to be a simple, clean, and affordable shoe. OGs >
if i were nike i would stop doing roshe for a while. let them die and do a comeback 5 years later with any tech that nike will invent (sole/upper/any tech). pushing roshe 2 out of nowhere with similar silhouette + flyknit this and that is just not appealing.

I'm honestly just surprised at the introduction of a Roshe 2 when they've gotten so much mileage (ergo pimped out) out of the Roshe. A 2 just doesn't really seem all that necessary to me.

I'm honestly just surprised at the introduction of a Roshe 2 when they've gotten so much mileage (ergo pimped out) out of the Roshe. A 2 just doesn't really seem all that necessary to me.
it's hard to imagine a new innovation when the idea of roshe is simplicity and minimalism. The only thing that i can think of is a more innovative tech on its simple silhouette. but so far I haven't heard any innovative tech from nike apart of giving sockliner for everything.

don't put sockliner on roshe that's just plain scoobydoo.

why can't they just come up with better color ways? No need for putting a 2 or new material on it. I satisfied with the OG mesh. Thinking about pulling the trigger Roshe Breeze Lava

Back
Top Bottom