ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They might re-release, but also there gonna be a big chance that they won't use the original mesh(men's) with them just like the recent new releases.

this is what i'm kinda hoping for. although i dont care for the new mesh, atleast give the og people something to have.

They might re-release, but also there gonna be a big chance that they won't use the original mesh(men's) with them just like the recent new releases.

this is what i'm kinda hoping for. although i dont care for the new mesh, atleast give the og people something to have.

even if thats the case the new mesh isnt bad... heads are just complaining over anything

oh no dont re-release the og colorways i spent x2 retail when 90% of the thread said not to ... i HAD TO HAVE EM

oh no dont re-release them & make em gr they have to be asg kd iv limited ... so i feel better

oh no dont re-release the og colorways & the og mesh they have to have the new-"crap" mesh so the people with og's can feel good about themselves

nike is in the business to make money.... im glad they are re-releasing the og colorways so all the crabs who were just hanging around to snatch up sitting inventory to make quick bucks can fall back & go back to copping all the lebum x colorways to resell

Last edited:
even if thats the case the new mesh isnt bad... heads are just complaining over anything
I really don't think it is complaining over nothing.  I have the 3 new pairs in the new mesh and man it is a serious step down in my opinion.  

I was hoping that the blue/mint and charcoal/purples were more of a winter cw so they went with a different mesh, but the lemon's also have them so that shoots that theory down.  Because the blue/white samples and the army green/blue samples have the old mesh.  Honestly have no idea what there plan is, but to say that the new mesh isn't worth complaining over I think is completely wrong. 

Last edited:
I really don't think it is complaining over nothing.  I have the 3 new pairs in the new mesh and man it is a serious step down in my opinion.  

I was hoping that the blue/mint and charcoal/purples were more of a winter cw so they went with a different mesh, but the lemon's also have them so that shoots that theory down.  Because the blue/white samples and the army green/blue samples have the old mesh.  Honestly have no idea what there plan is, but to say that the new mesh isn't worth complaining over I think is completely wrong. 

this new mesh is the same mesh that on the womens challenge reds right? not that bad imo

this new mesh is the same mesh that on the womens challenge reds right? not that bad imo
I returned my challenge reds when I got the sport reds, so I can't compare but I don't think that specific color was any different than other women's cw's...but no the new mesh is not the same as the chalks or tropical twists that I own.

It is all and together different from women's mesh.  

Just purchased some Pure Platinum/Calypsos from this site for $80.00 shipped. Will post pics when they come in to see if they're legit! If not, it was worth a try.

are you guys forgetting that the names given to the colors are not even the same names ? (eg: mangos) with the exception of the sail, sport red, and iguanas?

You can track back this tread, I post some close up pics of 3 different kinda of mesh being used so far in Roshes. The womens are the tightest one, Premium and the newer release are kinda of like the woman but have a shinny look and crispy feel to it. The og ones have larger knit, smoother, more breathable and more flexible. I personally like the original mesh the best.:smokin

You can track back this tread, I post some close up pics of 3 different kinda of mesh being used so far in Roshes. The womens are the tightest one, Premium and the newer release are kinda of like the woman but have a shinny look and crispy feel to it. The og ones have larger knit, smoother, more breathable and more flexible. I personally like the original mesh the best.:smokin

ive been here ... i kno... im just stating its not the end of the world if the new mesh is used..... & its also not the end of the world that og cw's are being brought back even if its not 100% like the og's ...(Nike on they Jordan retros vibe :lol: )

NDC has a FSR of the blackout Trails. Just bought a pair for $85. I'll return them if I don't like em

ive been here ... i kno... im just stating its not the end of the world if the new mesh is used..... & its also not the end of the world that og cw's are being brought back even if its not 100% like the og's ...(Nike on they Jordan retros vibe :lol: )

You ask if they are different and I answer you that they are not the same. And now you said you know? lol

Last edited:

You ask if they are different and I answer you that they are not the same. And now you said you know? lol

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sure you read that right?

Lol I know but if they're real (and I do know the difference between fakes and authentic) then I saved a good $140+ But if not, I have some nice beaters to cut grass in and run in etc.
post the link then ill tell you if they are real or not. And if they are real good stuff and help out the community thats what this forum is for. But i can almost guarantee they are not authentic.

ColdCity, how about shutting up and letting your ego take a time out.  You're very opionionated, close-minded, arrogant and downright ignorant.  Can't you accept that other people's opinions and concerns matter in this thread, too?  It's not only about you, dude, so get over yourself and quit sounding like a know-it-all. 

Out of respect for this thread and it's members/users, state your thoughts and opinions on what other people post, but don't go around critisizing everyone.  I stated my feelings about the re-launch of the OG colorways and gave a valid reason, and you attack me saying I'm wrong?  It's MY opinion, dude.  Just accept it and move on.  Jeez... 

Last edited:
ColdCity, how about shutting up and letting your ego take a time out.  You're very opionionated, close-minded, arrogant and downright ignorant.  Can't you accept that other people's opinions and concerns matter in this thread, too?  It's not only about you, dude, so get over yourself and quit sounding like a know-it-all. 

Out of respect for this thread and it's members/users, state your thoughts and opinions on what other people post, but don't go around critisizing and bashing everyone.  I stated my feelings about the re-launch of the OG colorways and gave a valid reason, and you attack me saying I'm wrong?  It's MY opinion, dude.  Just accept it and move on.  Jeez... 

OhWhat the hell are you talking about dude

1st off if anyone need to let thier ego's take a walk its you... you are clearly upset because you forked over "DOUBLE RETAIL" as you said for certain cw's that may re-release

i take large breaks not posting in this thread because of posters just like you .... cant take any words thrown your way without getting extra defensive

i clearly struck a nerve with one of my post & you decided to unleash this lil tirade

i havent critized or bashed a soul on here

BUT i did repeat that the decision to pay DOUBLE RETAIL was your choice alone & no one made you do that..... so you getting upset over a possible re-release because of something YOU did was not needed

i see this thread turning into every other thread in JB where you have to state your opinion & post IMO after every statement to keep feelings at bay from others....

accept your mistake & move on is advice you should take yourself....seriously

edit i just noticed you waited 2 min's & quoted yourself....:lol: guess you had to make sure :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't it said earlier in this topic that Roshes were going to be on NikeID?

Bring back the approval process. Weed out the hypebeasts and resellers and make NT an overall happier place.

More pairs to go around for everyone who wants to wear em for retail.

Back
Top Bottom