ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wasn't it said earlier in this topic that Roshes were going to be on NikeID?

Bring back the approval process. Weed out the hypebeasts and resellers and make NT an overall happier place.

More pairs to go around for everyone who wants to wear em for retail.

Yes,Yes,Yes & Yes.

Last edited:
Checking out a couple Trail c/w's today in person, they're just as light as the low version! Lovely shoe!

tru.
dude crying about paying double retail and then asks why the price he paid is relevant.
Omg, it's like I'm dealing with women right now.  Why the heck are you still talking about it? I'm not salty about the amount that I paid.  I'm salty at the fact that Nike made a hot sneaker that I just had to have and convinced me to pay more than retail, then decides to release it again only a year later.  So, ultimately... I'm upset with Nike.  The same thing I've been saying from the beginning.  Someone asked why some ppl are against Nike re-releasing the same colorways so soon, and I gave a valid answer.  Instead of ya'll accepting it, you're being immature about it and talking about the amount I paid.  That's so irrelevant. 

Move on, man.

Omg, it's like I'm dealing with women right now.  Why the heck are you still talking about it? I'm not salty about the amount that I paid.  I'm salty at the fact that Nike made a hot sneaker that I just had to have and convinced me to pay more than retail, then decides to release it again only a year later.  So, ultimately... I'm upset with Nike.  The same thing I've been saying from the beginning.  Someone asked why some ppl are against Nike re-releasing the same colorways so soon, and I gave a valid answer.  Instead of ya'll accepting it, you're being immature about it and talking about the amount I paid.  That's so irrelevant. 

Move on, man.

Don't worry bro, I think there will be differences between this and next years run. Just like every single nike re-release, and you know the OG will always will be on top of the later release in terms of quality, material, shape etc. I see your point an so as a lot of other people on here so no worry to voice it out.

That's my size and someone beat me to the punch
tired.gif

Not gonna use the gif of Homer because it over-used, but its accurate. Honestly, just came in and went right back out. Later fellas. :smh: :rolleyes

Of course the Knicks would be $15 overpriced... All I need is an 8.5 to complete my collection. Don't wanna pay out the *** for them, though.
Yea l hear you, just figured id post the link for anyone who was looking for a pair. The most i would pay for a roshe is 70. It isnt worth the resale price to me.. But i been watching your videos and they convinced me to getting acouple of the womens colorways. Keep it up G 

NDC has a FSR of the blackout Trails. Just bought a pair for $85. I'll return them if I don't like em
Use code "RETAILMENOT" for free shipping (over $75). Came out to $92 shipped (tax included) to Los Angeles. Code expires 10/24.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out and tell me if these are legit because the price seems too good to be true and when thats the case it usually isnt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261115483183?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
It says they'll double your money back if unauthentic. And if you look at the sellers other items, the prices are all really high especially the Jordans. I think you found a steal. If they were size 12, I woulda beat you to pulling the trigger. 

Can anyone help me out and tell me if these are legit because the price seems too good to be true and when thats the case it usually isnt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261115483183?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
 yeah i saw that...i don't know about that seller though...i don't think that is the official skit shop....i msgd them on ebay that i wanted to pick up locally and he told me its cheaper to ship to my house and i was like i live near the shop and he didn't reply...i also heard they ship outta taiwan too, not japan......shipping fr tokyo to osaka is the same to the shop or my house....the other thing is..they have quite a bit of negative/neutral feedback for a Japanese seller...which is not at all like Japanese service and much more like Chi/Tai/HK style....  i don't think they are from Japan which leads me to get suspicious....if they lie about something as simple as location...who knows.....i really don't know about the shoes themselves but i checked their feedback and they have been accused of selling fakes and shipping from taiwan...just skechy in general......the real SKIT is a hardcore, og shop......NO JOKE

these are some responses i posted on the fb page about that seller

yeah i saw that...i don't know about that seller though...i don't think that is the official skit shop....i msgd them on ebay that i wanted to pick up locally and he told me its cheaper to ship to my house and i was like i live near the shop and he didn't reply...i also heard they ship outta taiwan too, not japan......shipping fr tokyo to osaka is the same to the shop or my house....the other thing is..they have quite a bit of negative/neutral feedback for a Japanese seller...which is not at all like Japanese service and much more like Chi/Tai/HK style....  i don't think they are from Japan which leads me to get suspicious....if they lie about something as simple as location...who knows.....i really don't know about the shoes themselves but i checked their feedback and they have been accused of selling fakes and shipping from taiwan...just skechy in general......the real SKIT is a hardcore, og shop......NO JOKE

these are some responses i posted on the fb page about that seller
I can say for a fact that they ship from Taiwan. Luckily, my pair's legit.

Does anybody know if Tmall and Taobao are both legit sites? Thanks! Would be appreciated
yes some sellers are legit on there... if you find a seller that is selling a colorway that was never made its obviously fake so just check what the seller is selling and if they sell all the original release colorways you should be good and if you look at there pics and they show the inside tag you can tell. you have to get them shipped through fruboys shipping ranges from $35-$40

So even though the iguana and sport red colourways are sold for a high price on ebay they're still abit cheaper on those two sites listed? And, yeah I know about the fruboys site, cool cheers man. Helped a lot! :smile: what's the difference between a real or fake tag? or is it that obvious I should automatically notice.

Back
Top Bottom