ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn...haven't checked in in a while. Those Khaki's look sick!

I know I could scan through, but would someone mind updating me on what's upcoming for Roshes??

Good looks fam

So much roshe news
eek.gif
Im ready for the 2012 roshe year to start

Damn...haven't checked in in a while. Those Khaki's look sick!
I know I could scan through, but would someone mind updating me on what's upcoming for Roshes??
Good looks fam
check out gtfan712's videos on youtube if you're not active in facebook

It's sold out ....but good looks hafadaze

I hope the NRG premium's fit same as the regular roshes..i go 1/2 size down. ill try my best to get size 9 and 9.5, try on both and return other.

Last edited:
^^Just re-check in a bit. Someone might have left in the cart.

I posted this up earlier on the FB group, lots of sizes from 10-13. Everyone got theirs! lol

I sort of need help here. I plan on buying the new Roshe's coming out tomorrow, the Khaki's. And I've never owned a Roshe. I did read the FAQ on how they fit, but I'm not sure what to do cause my feet are different. I have the foot length of a 9.5, but i do have wide feed and tend to ALWAYS buy a 10. Should I stick with 10 when these come out or do I go half a size up and buy a 10.5? Excuse my lackluster knowledge on how these run, I just don't want to order them and then realize they're tight and return them and etc. 

Last edited:
How do the wovens compared to regular roshes? And do primums run small? I thought they fit TTS but someone posted they were snug

Team Roshe App:
The first roshe i ever saw was the anth/volt pair the my bro-in-law has and honestly i dint think much of them. he kept telling me how nice they were. so a month later i am online looking for some new running shoes. i stumble across a simple all red Nike shoe and well look where im at now. lol i bought my first pair back in july and since then i have been on the hunt. i have been really lucky with most of my pairs it just takes patience and alot of searching. haha
i got rid of a pair of Jordans that paid for my first 4 pairs that where purchased within a month. as you can see i dont own every pair just the ones i like.
i ordered my premiums from kicks-crew.com best deal you can find. i bought 3 pairs to make it worth it. totaled $108 a pair.
my reviews:
the original mesh: by far the best!!!
new mesh: navy/mint candy. less freedom for ur feet. i just leave the laces somewhat loose and overall just a nice color! a must have
the nrg premiums: lets just call it winter roshe!! not the og comfortness but still feel good. the material is great except in the front. i dont like how u can see the creases.
the navy premiums: good luck finding them, this site helped me when the rakuten link was put up. still regret not getting more or the other cws. its my favorite pair!!
Los Angeles, CA
size 9.5

i posted this at the begining of the week and no pluses. can i still get in asap lol

Is it too late to apply this month for Team Roshe? If it's not too late, here's my application.
  1. Size 10.5, Orange County
  2. I was never really got into coppin' shoes or turnin' heads until my co-worker kept showing me all the new shoes he copped. One day he asked why I never bought fancy kicks and my response was that my budget was tight. He then introduced me to the Roshes because of the price tag and how it was like walking on clouds. I became intrigued and started checkin' out forums and happily landed here on NikeTalk. Then comes along Jerald aka 'itsjerald' and I see his instagram feed fill up with almost, if not all, every colorway. I mean, heck, if it's worth it to pick up every colorway, then they must be that damn comfy. Thanks to NikeTalk, I was able to cop my first pair (Sirens) from Grail Status. Once they landed on my doorstep, I couldn't believe they were actually in my hands since these shoes were hard to find for retail price. I carefully opened up the box, lifted the shoe, took a big whiff of the new shoe smell and smiled. I tried on both shoes, took a short walk and the rest is history. 
Thanks for your consideration. If it's too late, I'll resubmit my app next year if the world didn't end. Cheers and good luck to all those coppin' the premiums and wovens! 
wink.gif

P.S. My wife even has a pair of Hot Punches, thanks to fellow member, franchise717. One of her Christmas presents is the Tropical Twists. <3

Back
Top Bottom