ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just a heads up. 

Rock City Kicks has the premiums for sale now at retail, not sure about shipping or tax. Call them at 501-660-7888

via kicksdeals

I'm going to hold off for the NDC release or a nikestore release. I asked them on twitter and they said it will be at select nikestores but they don't have a list yet
Why are you waiting on NDC? Is there a difference? Just wondering

Is there much difference in sizes from the premiums and the original roshes? I had to buy 10.5 cause they were out of 10.

Just Dropped!

Just found some more info

looks like a livestrong colorway and a black/orange one. 2013 is going to be interesting for sure
Those orange ones have a LOT of potential in my book… would love to see the side view on each side.

Whoa whoa, so many concepts surfacing! The far left pair of the "leopard pack" looks very interesting.

Hey gtfan712, do you know what those are called?
Since we first saw them, I've called them the "Woven Toebox Roshes," but that's just what I call them. There's no "official" name for them.

Reported release date as of now, according to Aloha Rag who had them for pre-order way back in September, is 1 February 2013. Below is the episode of TWIRN that recaps the "Blackout" Woven Toeboxes from when we first saw them. Skip to 5:06 to begin the Woven Toebox segment.

Last edited:
Since we first saw them, I've called them the "Woven Toebox Roshes," but that's just what I call them. There's no "official" name for them.

Reported release date as of now, according to Aloha Rag who had them for pre-order way back in September, is 1 February 2013. Below is the episode of TWIRN that recaps the "Blackout" Woven Toeboxes from when we first saw them. Skip to 5:06 to begin the Woven Toebox segment.
Thanks for all the info Gtfan712.. Very helpful

that embossed swoosh and woven upper is like crack to me. I have all but the stadium and yellows from O.G. run. Planning on getting the premiums but will pass if I can get that woven pair.

100% legit? The box on the ebay listing pic looks kind of off. Is yours like that too? Doesnt have nike logo or the nikebetterworld on it so not sure. Just need verification. Says Made in Taiwan and are all of the box tags like that?

Is this 9.5 pair fake from skit? On the size 10 pic, the tag looks regular, but this one is completely different which is suspicious.
Yeah, thats fake. Don't know what skit is up to, but yes stay away

Edit: My box was not like that.

Last edited:
info, bro. INFO!
He preordered them from Aloha Rag back in September with an expected delivery date of February 1, 2013. You may be able to still place an order now. Check the description of the TWIRN video posted above to find more information, and a link to the preorder site.

He preordered them from Aloha Rag back in September with an expected delivery date of February 1, 2013. You may be able to still place an order now. Check the description of the TWIRN video posted above to find more information, and a link to the preorder site.

Cody, Aloha were all sold out afaik. But doesn't hurt to try, maybe they are getting more.

Back
Top Bottom