ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Resell hasn't been through the roofs on these for the most part with a little bit of work and patience most pairs could be found for under $100.  Sure the asia only releases and the calypsos are different, but if you wanted the sails/sirens/speed yellows/knicks/stadium greens/ or cybers there have been plenty of pairs for $100 and under.  For a $70 shoe plus tax and shipping your not really paying a killer resell price.

A BIG week in Roshe News!

+1, quality over quantity only three pairs, plus i'm taking this is the friend jerald talks about

bump got over looked by the release rush
+1for the homie 1 more and your in . Welcome Seeson !
+1

These days, people get all the +1 in before me, so I never look anymore.  Sorry for the snub.  Welcome!
Three +1s!!! Really appreciate the warm welcomes! Thanks FAM!

M:71 - Seeson - Orange County, CA - Size 10.5

+1

These days, people get all the +1 in before me, so I never look anymore.  Sorry for the snub.  Welcome!
How come you don't rock the badge in your sig?

Nice pick up/pics wave!

Welcome to the Team seeson. Another SoCal'er 
pimp.gif

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Khaki Sails. Little treat for myself. Still got my size on NDC. What y'all think?

Those are the Roshe Run Woven in Anthracite. A few shops got them early and are selling them,.like bowsandarrows and oneness. Bowsandarrows is sold out, oneness might have some left. The suggested release date is sometime in Feb 2013 I believe.

those are the woven roshe runs. they are supposed to release in february but a few stores received them the other day. bowsandarrows, urbanity, and oneness are stores that all got them

Thanks to you both, I didn't know if those were the NRG ones that released...I can wait til Feb and I'll keep an eye out.

i think NDC just restocked on the khakis. i checked yesterday and it gave me this product is no longer available thing. but now there are actually a lot of common sizes up again. 

gogogo!

just ordered the wovens from Oneness as well. hopefully they don't take too long to ship out
Mine shipped same day on Saturday.  Ordered at 1, had tracking by 5 and are scheduled for delivery on Monday.  They are fast there.  They must have got a huge stock of these.

i just ordered both pairs of the wvns from oneness. $195 shipped i had to. and they were too quick

^nice. im about to order my pair. yeah thinking over the atomics. got a black pair or roshes already so no point

Last edited:
I just got the last 9.5 anthracite wovens from Oneness. As a side note the dude I spoke with was hella cool. They only have a couple left in each colorway so if you guys are thinking about it, you better call them quick! FYI, they're also taking names down for a possible restock in January.

by the way i wore my nrg anthracites in the rain 2days now and the front is all turning into the same color. they look good. or i just cant take them off. lol

So I tried to find a pair of black wovens but all gone in my size. Ill just have to wait till Feb for them to release. In the meantime I ended up getting the 11.5 anthracite's for $110 shipped...after falling aslelep on RD Im happy that I got em for that price. Re-sell is ridiculous on these! :smh:

These will be my first pair of Roshe and Im looking forward to wearing the heck out of these. Glad that this cw will be my first pair. Ill be ready for the black wovens come RD. I actually passed on the Cool Grey IX's in hopes of getting these. Very happy it worked out. Good luck to all still looking.

If anyone is interested in a sz 12 in the Anthracite hit me up, the spot I just ordered from had one more left. Due to them being a smaller shop and me doing business with them quite often Im not trying to have mad peeps blowing them up for one pair of shoes. $110 shipped...first person to hit me will get info

Back
Top Bottom