ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know if oneness still has a size 11.5 in the atomic teal Colorway? I tried calling but they are not answering.

dammit, missed out on the woven teals. Finally took a break from this thread and I miss the action.

They had a NRG Anthracite in a 10 left if anyone needs it.

Damn i wanted those teal wovens

Does anyone know if oneness still has a size 11.5 in the atomic teal Colorway? I tried calling but they are not answering.

click the get invoice on the page. Someone will get back to you. Just ask them if they have your size and you;ll get your answer relatively quickly. Sounds like they were all soldout. Good luck

Emailed Oneness yesterday about my sz 11.5 and never got a reply so I assumed they were gone. Ended up buying the QS anthracite instead from another site.

Then this afternoon I get a email saying they got one more black woven left so I said F it an got em too. Pretty stoked that these two pairs will be my first Roshe. I'd been looking into getting some chill, comfortable shoes and was thinking of getting some Free Run's but glad I got these

Last edited:
Wore my Iguanas today for the 2nd time (trying to sign up for AJ XI raffle tickets) and damn did it feel good. I actually thought about saying F it to Jordan Brand while trying to get raffle tickets today. copped 4 pairs of Air Max's and 2 Roshe's yesterday with relatively ease and it felt good. There's something about being able to cop shoes without hurting yourself.

Thanks Casper! Hopefully they still got a pair. I doubt it, but ill try. There's always February. And if I don't get these ill probably get the Calypso cw.

1. I am applying for a spot on the Roshe Roster.  
       Shoe Size: US 9.0

2. Here's a picture of my current collection.

3. Nike Roshe Runs are some of my favorite shoes.  When I initially purchased the shoe I had no idea how hyped these shoes were.  I loved it for its simplicity and simply because it was amazingly comfortable.  As a matter of fact when these shoes first came out I was just strolling through my local nike nsw store and i tried these on.  At a unbelievable price of 70.00 msrp I picked up red and volt as my first ones.  The rest is just history, now I simply am addicted to the shoe and would put a roshe release over any other release.  For me, I guess I could say "The Roshe Run has jumped over the Jumpman."  I am applying here to further my addiction, love, support, collection, and hobby to the Nike Roshe Run.

Wore my Iguanas today for the 2nd time (trying to sign up for AJ XI raffle tickets) and damn did it feel good. I actually thought about saying F it to Jordan Brand while trying to get raffle tickets today. copped 4 pairs of Air Max's and 2 Roshe's yesterday with relatively ease and it felt good. There's something about being able to cop shoes without hurting yourself.

Let me guess, you picked up the canyon gold, blue premiums, hastas and obsidian am1's from finishline? If so, picked up the same pairs this weekend lol

I don't?

I thought I just couldn't see it because it was my account, but others did.  I'll look into it - I might be an idiot and can't figure it out, ha.

EDIT - got it.  Thanks for pointing it out to me; I'd been assuming it was there all along!
No worries man. You've been official, but now your official official 
glasses.gif

3. Nike Roshe Runs are some of my favorite shoes.  When I initially purchased the shoe I had no idea how hyped these shoes were.  I loved it for its simplicity and simply because it was amazingly comfortable.  As a matter of fact when these shoes first came out I was just strolling through my local nike nsw store and i tried these on.  At a unbelievable price of 70.00 msrp I picked up red and volt as my first ones.  The rest is just history, now I simply am addicted to the shoe and would put a roshe release over any other release.  For me, I guess I could say "The Roshe Run has jumped over the Jumpman."  I am applying here to further my addiction, love, support, collection, and hobby to the Nike Roshe Run.

Damn the ***** don't get any love for basically bringing you teals, mints, mangos, cybers, innevas, and cole haans?

Lol +1 for the homie nick. He's a hustler for sure . Bout time you submitted app

+1 - love that you showed off the wear!

Let me guess, you picked up the canyon gold, blue premiums, hastas and obsidian am1's from finishline? If so, picked up the same pairs this weekend lol

Pretty much 3 out of the 4 you mentioned. Copped the AM 1 OG Red thats coming out in a few weeks from a local spot. :smokin

+1 for a fellow OCer. Looks like that makes 3! Welcome Broshe!

For any guy with a small foot or women out there, urban outfitters has the womens pure platinum/ orange chalk, court purple/violet wash, soar/ ice blue color ways for $39.99 with free shipping, there's even a discount code to save you 10%. I got mine for $38.78 shipped! They have them listed as "men's sizes" even though they are women's cw. Sizes 6.5 to 8.5 are available for most. If you are a girl, order 1.5 sizes down.

Back
Top Bottom