ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just a little collection update picture - Oneness misshipped my order today and sold my size 9 black woven's to someone else, so I hope who ever got them enjoys!

I'm a size 11 in women's but I want to order a suede pair, which doesn't have a breathable mesh. Do they fit smaller or should I still get a women's 11? Thanks guys!

Just a little collection update picture - Oneness misshipped my order today and sold my size 9 black woven's to someone else, so I hope who ever got them enjoys!

ughhhhh i still want those mangos! :smokin good stuff in this pic and those wovens are cool

Jesus that Roshe collection is tuff! Received my Nike Roshe Khakis & Anthracite they are sexy btw Khakis>Anthracite. Can't wait for my Anthracite Wovens and Atomic Wovens to come tm :smokin

my black wovens just arrived from urbanity. Damn that was fast. They definitely have a much different feel. I feel like I'm wearing some house slippers. Gotta get use to them. The color black doesnt begin to decribe how black these are, if that makes any sense.
I need them teal wovens.
smokin.gif
Hey, nice job getting the right pair in your shipment.

I wasn't so lucky from them - working it out now.  But I'm probably 10 days away from getting mine from them.

Any chance of landing either premiums in a size 13 for around retail anymore? I've been really busy with the Jordan releases and completely forgot about these. :smh:

I just got my premiums in and Im hope somebody here can help me out. I put the shoes on, walked to a mirror to see how they look and they have crazy ashy creasing already. Then I look at the tounge and its damn near white. Im so pissed off idk what to do. I have no idea what these are gunna look like if I dare to actually wear them. How could Nike let this happen? Premium lol?

I just got my premiums in and Im hope somebody here can help me out. I put the shoes on, walked to a mirror to see how they look and they have crazy ashy creasing already. Then I look at the tounge and its damn near white. Im so pissed off idk what to do. I have no idea what these are gunna look like if I dare to actually wear them. How could Nike let this happen? Premium lol?

I've mentioned the creasing a couple of times already. Its really bad. Creasing is supposed to happen, but not like this. Its actually extremely unpleasant looking. After 5 minutes, the shoe looks like its been worn every other day for 5 years. I can only speak about the khakis. Extremely disappointed

Was able to get a couole extra pairs of the anthracite/metallics from proper in long beach. Im surprised they had them. But now im sute they are sold out.

I've mentioned the creasing a couple of times already. Its really bad. Creasing is supposed to happen, but not like this. Its actually extremely unpleasant looking. After 5 minutes, the shoe looks like its been worn every other day for 5 years. I can only speak about the khakis. Extremely disappointed
im afraid to get my shipment now

glad i didnt cop the premiums ...for one they look ugly but thts js me and two i can for see this thread being bombarded with people complaining about creasing . ill js wait to cop the wovens when a better cw comes out . 

Ive noticed a few people comment on creasing but I never imagined it would be this bad. I dont understand how Nike could let something like this happen? Its so bad I thought for a second that maybe its supposed to do that lol. The shoe looks amazing and I want so badly to keep them but dont see how I could. Has anyone posted pics of what they look like after being worn?

For people who have both... Premium NRG or Premium Woven?

Particularly the Anthracite vs Atomic Teal colorway.. Which is better in Quality?

My khaki prem is delivered...Can't wait to get home and see 'em...I don't care about the creasing...as long as its comfy like the OGs ...

Same material, different dye. I don't see why it wouldn't but black is easier to mask the appearance of creasing doe. 

So I just got home and checked out my khaki's...I dont mind the creasing that everyone is saying but what's up with the color/dye changing on the creasing...?:smh: that makes its look super yucky...and I mean thats just me putting them on and walking to the mirror...

One more thing...these feel alot stiffer then the OGs...maybe because its the materials used?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom