ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone with the trails have a suggestion on sizing? TTS just like the original lows? I'm a 10.5 trying to decide if I need to go down 0.5 or up 0.5 due to lack of availability.

Thanks.

Go a half size up in the wovens. I just received my black pairs today I ordered a 10 and a 10.5 because I was told by a fellow NT member to go a half size up. I ordered my usual size in Roshe's which is a 10 and a size 10.5 as well. I thought that they definitely ran small and decided to kept the 10.5 As for the premiums, I got my true size in the khakis and they fight fine just like all my other roshe's. The wovens IMO however were too tight in my true size, so I would get a half size larger than you normally would.

I'm regretting my all black wovens. Not feeling them like I thought I would. The chunky outsole is one of the reasons I love this shoe, just not in love with the all black. I think a grey swoosh would have made it look better. I can;t return them either. no big deal. These just dont look good with jeans to me.

Looking forward to the atomic teals though.

Go a half size up in the wovens. I just received my black pairs today I ordered a 10 and a 10.5 because I was told by a fellow NT member to go a half size up. I ordered my usual size in Roshe's which is a 10 and a size 10.5 as well. I thought that they definitely ran small and decided to kept the 10.5 As for the premiums, I got my true size in the khakis and they fight fine just like all my other roshe's. The wovens IMO however were too tight in my true size, so I would get a half size larger than you normally would.
i went tts and they fit perfect!

:nthat:  still prefer the all blacks but this pic made me think twice about that thought..

Im with you on the black (ideally) being the better cw but that atomic teal in PERSON..........man, a sight to behold. Will cop when my store drops them for the new season in a few days!

-Roshe Member 27

Last edited:
A quick look at the atomic teals

I wonder what's better?

Atomic teal Roshe or Free Run 2 Blue wovens

Last edited:
Anyone knows a place in Tokyo to cop Roshe Runs? 
i believe there is a niketown in tokyo that carried the original roshe runs back in the summer.  it's worth a try
I wonder what's better?
Atomic teal Roshe or Free Run 2 Blue wovens
i tried on the FR2 wovens the other day and definitely not comfortable! they don't have the FR comfort and the insole is some leather type of material.

Back
Top Bottom