ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Some idiot is selling the sport reds and the sails for $500 for both on ebay. Wow. Thats 3x retail. I can't believe how thirsty some people are 
mean.gif

how much would you guys pay for the calypso's? Is $150-175 a good price? Because I feel like anything above $115 is insane, especially for Roshe's. I love them but I hate how ppl. have jacked up the price.

how much would you guys pay for the calypso's? Is $150-175 a good price? Because I feel like anything above $115 is insane, especially for Roshe's. I love them but I hate how ppl. have jacked up the price.
$150-$200 seems to be the going rate. It all depends on how much you want them since they're rare.

If I wanted to double up on my calypsos, I would pay anywhere between $150-200 shipped. If u can find it for 150, I'd jump on it. $115 sounds insane for us who were able to get roshes for retail (or less at NR), but that seems like the average going rate for the normal colorways for people jumping on roshes now, let alone for the calypsos

Last edited:
You watching that size 10 on ebay? haha
Some idiot is selling the sport reds and the sails for $500 for both on ebay. Wow. Thats 3x retail. I can't believe how thirsty some people are 
mean.gif
Saw that too. Rediculous. Those 2 CWs are coming back this S/S too. 

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S ALL! First of the month and first day of the year, what better way than applying for Team Roshe! I'm a size 10.5 in Roshe's and currently reside in the Bay Area. The reason I am so interested in the shoe is, like most others, because of the style and comfort. Definitely one of the comfiest shoes ever made, and can look nice with both jeans and active wear. I pretty much wear them all day wherever I go. I still cop Jordans, Lebrons, and KD's here and there, but those rarely get any wears. I've been collecting Roshe's for a minute now, but never really applied for Team Roshe because of my lack of activity on NT. However, I am trying to be more active this coming year and want to be part of this brotherhood! I look forward to starting this year strong with my two incoming woven's, and can't wait to anticipate each release with all of y'all. Happy 2013 again guys! Here's my collection at the moment:

Last edited:
that's awesome man. favorite colorway by far. been trying to find those in size 10, but of course everyone whose got em wants to keep em. smart ppl. resale on em is crazy too, but for $150...solid.
Look what came in today!!

Good morning all and happy new year!! I wanted to start my day and the new year off right by applying to Team Roshe!! I wear size 10 in the og color ways and 10.5 in the premium and wovens. I just moved up to the Bay Area from Orange County. I was turned on to the roshes from a friend of mine who was wearing the sport reds with jeans. I could remember asking him what type of shoe they were and he proudly said "ROSHE". I liked how they looked so simple yet stylish with jeans. I've never been a shoe guy before but for some reason I felt compelled to go get a pair of the sport reds. It wasn't that easy but I was determined and had to drive to LA to get my first pair. Ever since then I have been trying to get some of the og color ways that I can actually pull off to wear with my everyday clothes. I love how comfortable they are from any shoe I have worn. I also have turned a few friends and a few family members into roshe fans too. Again I wanted to apply to Team Roshe because I've seen how so many members of the team and people on here help each other out in getting the roshes. I want to be part of the team to help in the hunt of these great shoes. Here is a pic of my collection so far adding a few more this coming week:

Anyone in the Portland area that has seen if the ES has any releases? I know they did with the OG colorways but haven't heard anything about the wovens or anything. I have a buddy at Nike but he isnt a shoe guy and wont go check the ES very often.

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S ALL! First of the month and first day of the year, what better way than applying for Team Roshe! I'm a size 10.5 in Roshe's and currently reside in the Bay Area. The reason I am so interested in the shoe is, like most others, because of the style and comfort. Definitely one of the comfiest shoes ever made, and can look nice with both jeans and active wear. I pretty much wear them all day wherever I go. I still cop Jordans, Lebrons, and KD's here and there, but those rarely get any wears. I've been collecting Roshe's for a minute now, but never really applied for Team Roshe because of my lack of activity on NT. However, I am trying to be more active this coming year and want to be part of this brotherhood! I look forward to starting this year strong with my two incoming woven's, and can't wait to anticipate each release with all of y'all. Happy 2013 again guys! Here's my collection at the moment:
+1

Good morning all and happy new year!! I wanted to start my day and the new year off right by applying to Team Roshe!! I wear size 10 in the og color ways and 10.5 in the premium and wovens. I just moved up to the Bay Area from Orange County. I was turned on to the roshes from a friend of mine who was wearing the sport reds with jeans. I could remember asking him what type of shoe they were and he proudly said "ROSHE". I liked how they looked so simple yet stylish with jeans. I've never been a shoe guy before but for some reason I felt compelled to go get a pair of the sport reds. It wasn't that easy but I was determined and had to drive to LA to get my first pair. Ever since then I have been trying to get some of the og color ways that I can actually pull off to wear with my everyday clothes. I love how comfortable they are from any shoe I have worn. I also have turned a few friends and a few family members into roshe fans too. Again I wanted to apply to Team Roshe because I've seen how so many members of the team and people on here help each other out in getting the roshes. I want to be part of the team to help in the hunt of these great shoes. Here is a pic of my collection so far adding a few more this coming week:
+1

UnDs'd my wovens for the New Years festivities. Super comfortable and look good with black jeans. Happy New Years NT!

So I wear a 13 in roshes. I want the teal wovens so do you guys suggest getting a 13 or move up to a 14?

So I wear a 13 in roshes. I want the teal wovens so do you guys suggest getting a 13 or move up to a 14?
If you have wide feet definitely size up. Its tough considering they don't make a 13.5 but personally I'd suggest buying a 13 and 14 and seeing which fits betters. Lots of discrepancies among people though  

was just in Chicago this past few days and the niketown has the NRGs sitting on the shelves still for anyone looking. Not exactly what sizes or how many were left, but thought Id give a few a heads up who missed out on NDC

Saw size 11 Calypsos on Craigslist for $110 but of course they were already sold. That would've been a great pickup.

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10 (OG), 10.5 (Premium)

Whereabouts: San Jose, CA

Me Doing Me: I was never much of a shoe guy.  I just like to look good.  I've been working at H&M for almost 5 years now as I try to make ends meet with my journalism degree.  So I've always been pretty busy, so it's easy to understand why shoes were never at my priority list... not to mention my hobby of gaming is already an expensive one.  Also, being born into a family of strict Filipinos, I really shouldn't be blowing money I should be saving.

When friends of mine started talking about how comfortable Roshes were, I didn't pay it much mind.  After all, most of them worked in places like Finish Line and Nike and were hypebeasts to begin with.  I wasn't into that.  But as soon as I saw them on feet, I was just amazed by the look.  On a trip to Vegas, I was at the Nike flagship store in Caesar's and they were on display, so my friend told me to try them on, and from that point on I was sold. So sold that I was stupid.  I bought a size 11 pair of Black Sails because I thought it sufficed.  As comfortable as it was, it wasn't nearly as comfortable as the 10.5 Stadium Greens I bought months later.

Comfortable. Durable.  Visually pleasing.  That's all I care about when it comes to what I wear, and the Roshe Run did that for me. I'm a fan, and it's incredibly fun to mix and match these shoes with the various pieces I have in my wardrobe.  It's also great to know that the Roshe community is so close-knit and helpful.  It's not about hypebeasting, it's about helping each other because of the appreciation of the shoe.
Just bumping my Team Roshe Application.

Happy new year, Broshes!

There are a ton of Grey/Purple roshe runs on ebay. Sizes 6-10, 11 (no 10.5). I thought these were just a sample? $105 including shipping. I might cop, but $105 is a little steep 

Also, same seller has the lemons for sale too! $105 for them, same sizes as the grey/purple (don't know their nickname) 

... And they have the Navy/Mints same sizes as both the above, same prices. Good luck to those hunting for these cws

Last edited:
Those 3 are Asia exclusives with the women's mesh. I think he dropped the price a bit so if no one buys it he will probably drop it a bit more...hopefully. lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom