ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

SO COMFY
75f14d748e6511e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Earlier i went to the NR in Aventura Fl. to swap out my 9.5 reds for a 10 once i realized i will be wearing socks 98% of the time with these
laugh.gif

Also scooped up a 10 in the blacks while there..there was a decent size run of red as well as black

Had my pops up in NY scoop me 2 pairs of teals in Westchester
pimp.gif
..I'd say if you're in NY looking for teals try Nike in Westchester Mall

My spot has been blown lol.My boys picked up the last 9s over there and my 13 has already been spoken for.
pimp.gif
-Drew
Lol my bad homie, glad u and your dudes got urs
smokin.gif

All ive been wearing is my reds and teals
pimp.gif
did a little running since i was late for school today and it was smooooove. Doubt the NR at Union has anything though x.x

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Quips be nice if there was a USA pair coming out this Summer for the Olympics. Navy top/Red sole/Good swoosh. Something of that sort. I don't recall seeing a navy pair.

something like this? 
e4d35f774de57a45e2b595723429bac89989448.jpg

They should release LEs for the olympics.
pimp.gif
that looks more Barca than USA.

I'm tryin to decide whether to go with Black/Siren Red or Anthracite/Cyber as my next pair... decisions, decisions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

U suppossed to wear socks with these, tried them on with socks and felt weird
its because the inside is like a rubbery material so it messes up ur socks. when i wear the shoe i pull my socks so there are no folds inside the shoe

I can't imagine going a half size down with these, especially if you want to wear socks.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I'm tryin to decide whether to go with Black/Siren Red or Anthracite/Cyber as my next pair... decisions, decisions
laugh.gif

cybers are everywhere...sirens are not
my $.02

If I order from a Nike store to ship to home, how long does it take to get confirmation email? I ordered the teals and didn't get an email. I hope the girl that took my order entered my information correctly.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

If I order from a Nike store to ship to home, how long does it take to get confirmation email? I ordered the teals and didn't get an email. I hope the girl that took my order entered my information correctly.

Call the store and ask for your tracking number. 

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif

cybers are everywhere...sirens are not
my $.02
because sirens didnt officially release yet...cybers were the 1st, and prob. the main colroway on these...you know Nike and their grey/green combos for spring/summer
i say go with Cybers....black/red is just a too common colorway, imo....but buy what you like

4 colorways already accounted for. 2 of them doubled up on...will be picking up mooooaaaar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fwiw, i didnt get an email
just came in two days 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

fwiw, i didnt get an email
just came in two days 
pimp.gif
I just called the store to get my tracking number. The worker called back and hurriedly told me the tracking and I said soo what's the shipper. She goes "oh ya Fedex." Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom