ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

wipes for any white soles
IMG_6079.jpg
real talk.
between the wipes i use and mr clean magic eraser....my reds (among other shoes) look like i only wore them once, which is so far from reality cause i lived in them for almost two weeks before forcing myself to wear other shoes 
laugh.gif

one could easily forget he owns other shoes because of these Roshes 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

^ This
laugh.gif
my black roshes have essentially become a part of my feet
pimp.gif

been wearing my pair since sat
Originally Posted by Ltra1n

Anyone know if they carry the womens roshe's at the rack?

yeah they do some NR's have the 3 womens cw's

so i planned to come in here and say i dont see the whole big deal of this shoe, but then i look at the pictures in here and man i changed my mind!!

Nubuckgees picture got me with his pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jkatakoon

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by beans718

Anyone doing nordstrom pick ups

Nordstrom Rack ships
ohwell.gif
The Rack ships?? I had no idea..

i think they always have ...thats how i got my blk pair(should have waited tho cuz they popped up at a NR about 20 mins away the day after i ordered them from the rack at orange in cali
laugh.gif
)
Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i planned to come in here and say i dont see the whole big deal of this shoe, but then i look at the pictures in here and man i changed my mind!!
welcome ...there will be more like you in days to come
smile.gif

The pictures and reviews (comfort) have pulled me toward the Roshe Runs.

What size should I order? I wear a 10.5 in lunarelites/lunarglides and a 9.5 in AF1s. I was leaning toward size 10.

if pics and reviews pull you in....you're going to fall off the deep end when they're on your feet.
just a fair warning.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

if pics and reviews pull you in....you're going to fall off the deep end when they're on your feet.
just a fair warning.

You really will.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've already placed these kicks in my top 5 of all time. 

Went out and copped a second pair of Calypsos.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I mean, I think it's time we have a Team Roshe. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by ColdCity

just ordered my blk/siren red's for $87.95 shipped from
http://rockcitykicks.com/ via phone order & they are shipping today CALL NOW i already warned them they are about to be blitzed
laugh.gif

sz 9-11 left
laugh.gif

That's FAIR PRICE! I'd pull the trigger, but my size is gone.
frown.gif
 The search for these continues...
nerd.gif

This thread really blew up! It took the FR2 almost a year to hit 100 pgs. While this thread is more than half way in less than two months. CRAZY!
eek.gif

I've been going in on IG/Twitter hashtags. #RosheRun and #RosheMovement. It'd be nice to see everyone's kicks.

Where's our sigs!?!?!? :lol:
Man it's gonna take some time to adjust to this..

They got lost :rolleyes But, if you want to, you can go to the old site and copy and paste from there. The old site is still up at "niketalk.yuku.com", but they changed the name and layout. Its not called 'Sneakertalk', but it has all of our old info on there. The sad thing is, sigs do not have color on them anymore.... for now, at least.

They got lost :rolleyes But, if you want to, you can go to the old site and copy and paste from there. The old site is still up at "niketalk.yuku.com", but they changed the name and layout. Its not called 'Sneakertalk', but it has all of our old info on there. The sad thing is, sigs do not have color on them anymore.... for now, at least.
I see what you mean.. I hope we can get our sigs back soon.

Also remember guys that this page is back from April so don't call RockCityKicks asking for Black Sails. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom