ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hopefully we'll be back up and running smoothly soon. There was some good info on the last few pages before the switch.

Cool. I can finally post here. I've been lurking on this thread for the past three months now waiting to be accepted on NikeTalk, and now I just register and that's that. Anyhow, I'll have my Team Roshe application posted shortly. Gotta snap some new pictures of the collection since my last pick up. Here's a shot of my Black/Sails on feet to make this post useful:

Last edited:
Those grey/green digital camo joints.........are those men's or women's? anybody know? The blue/grey ones are womens so I'm hoping the ladies don't get BOTH camo colorways, my size 14 foot doesn't translate well to women's sizes:smh::smh::smh:

Wow, can someone explain to me what is going on with the two different sites/forums?
NT was sick of Yuku and their slow site and crap, so they ended things with yuku and are using a different server I believe. The yuku site is still up, but they changed the name to SneakerTalk... and they claim that their preserving the years of information on there. And to make things even worse, as soon as NT broke off from Yuku, Yuku changes the layout and are coming out with a mobile app for the site. If that isn't grimey, I dont know what is.... :smh:

So how is the TeamRoshe sig deal going to work now? What icon do we place in our sig? Do we use our old number?

NT was sick of Yuku and their slow site and crap, so they ended things with yuku and are using a different server I believe. The yuku site is still up, but they changed the name to SneakerTalk... and they claim that their preserving the years of information on there. And to make things even worse, as soon as NT broke off from Yuku, Yuku changes the layout and are coming out with a mobile app for the site. If that isn't grimey, I dont know what is.... :smh:

Oh okay, I see. Thanks for clarification.

People who contacted me before via PM on the old YUKU site need to PM me on here now.

Thanks

:smokin :smokin :smokin thanks. I would have been very disappointed if it wasn't. Need those.
Both camo CWs are women's.

weird that they changed the layout, but maybe it'll fix all that double post and random broken pages. where are the other 200 pages of this thread? haha

GTFan712 Team Roshe Application

Why I Love the Roshe Run:

Everyone says how extremely comfortable, extremely affordable, and due to its simplistic design, how extremely stylish the Roshe Run is. I agree with that, but I love the Roshe for something different. The hunt. I jumped onboard the Roshe train in early June, after spending two months in Europe studying without an internet connection, unaware of the Roshe hype. When it was time to buy some Roshes, they were nowhere to be found. I spent hours on the phone and on Twitter trying to locate pairs to purchase, which has led me to my 8 pair collection. Unfortunately, it seems as if I was too late for the Calypsos, but I'm still on the hunt. (If you have a 8.5 pair for sale, let me know.) Each pair has its own story, something I can't say about any other sneaker I own. Here's my collection in order of purchase:

Here's what's on feet today:

Last edited:
A little off topic... but the Janoskis'll be available on iD soon, which makes me wonder...... :nerd:

Last edited:
GTFan712 Team Roshe Application

Why I Love the Roshe Run:

Everyone says how extremely comfortable, extremely affordable, and due to its simplistic design, how extremely stylish the Roshe Run is. I agree with that, but I love the Roshe for something different. The hunt. I jumped onboard the Roshe train in early June, after spending two months in Europe studying without an internet connection, unaware of the Roshe hype. When it was time to buy some Roshes, they were nowhere to be found. I spent hours on the phone and on Twitter trying to locate pairs to purchase, which has led me to my 8 pair collection. Unfortunately, it seems as if I was too late for the Calypsos, but I'm still on the hunt. (If you have a 8.5 pair for sale, let me know.) Each pair has its own story, something I can't say about any other sneaker I own. Here's my collection in order of purchase:

Here's what's on feet today:

+1 from me!

Sig Check. I hope I got it right. And +1 from me for GTFan as well.

Edit: Damn, how do I do this?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom