ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

amazon has women shoes too but only goes up to size 9 =[ wish they had size 12s..really want those ice blues and sprints 
frown.gif

sprites you can get relatively easy on ebay.  i got both my sprites for less than $60 each if i remember correctly.  two different auctions

the polarized pink womens roshe is up on finishline. Use code 10RTMN60 to save $10 bucks. just bought a pair for my gf 
Appreciate it man I got a pair for my sister who really wanted a pair. 

For anyone else that ordered and took the free shipping, is your shipping date in February? Mine is Feb 4th but that seems really late 

Said this yesterday and now saying again today Im tempted to grab those sport reds. They have those womens blues but 9.5 grrrrrrrrr lol

Thanks for the Amazon link, but $7 shipping and it's not fulfilled under Amazon Prime?  Pass.

If anybody knows when FA in Eastridge gets their re-stock, let me know. :smile:

Appreciate it man I got a pair for my sister who really wanted a pair. 

For anyone else that ordered and took the free shipping, is your shipping date in February? Mine is Feb 4th but that seems really late 
no problem and yeah my estimated day was feb 4th as well. not sure the reason for that either

[COLOR=#red]Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect. [/COLOR]
The Nike ID option tho...

Last edited:
Silvastar can give input on that. I think he has every single roshes made so far lol.
question tho.. how similar is the asia premium mesh compared to the new asia-release cw mesh (limes, purples and blues)?
The asia premium mesh is so far different then the Asia white swoosh series it is a joke.  The premium mesh on the 3 premium pairs from Asia is wonderful, it is softer than the OG mesh, but perhaps not as breathable.  The Asia white swoosh pack which includes the Lemons, charcoals, and mints has mesh that is not breathable, it is not even really mesh in my eyes, it feels plastic like and is not soft to the touch, it doesn't form around your foot and takes a lot more time to break in.

And Bombers yes unfortunately for my wallet I have either in my possession or on the way to me 25 out of 26 men's cw's, 2 out of 5 trails, and 2 of the best women roshe's made. 

question tho.. how similar is the asia premium mesh compared to the new asia-release cw mesh (limes, purples and blues)?

Not similar at all. The premium mesh is soft, stretchy and very breathable. The new asia release mesh is similar to the women's roshe. Not as comfy and the fit is tighter. Thinking about selling mine actually. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom