ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have not seen any of the regular roshe runs on the finish line release list. But who knows with finish line... I know they just got stocked in the pink women's. if anybody is looking for a certain size in the nrgs, let me know.

No need to thank you. We've seen them for the last few hours. Go back a few pages.

Nice try tho
was about to say the same thing 
roll.gif

Been rocking these since they first came out and they still look and feel new. My pairs that have white soles though, not so much haha

sup guys.FA carlsbad just received their shipments in but only got the Black sails.no reds/iguanas.I asked them when they'll get the reds/iguanas and they have no clue..just a heads up.

not sure if anyone feels this, but when you wear roshes, do you get cold feet?!??! cuz a lot of times i do lol
Fam, you see all the holes in the material? Of course it's gonna be colder than other shoes, [espn voice] C'MONNNNNN MANNNNN [/espn voice].

not sure if anyone feels this, but when you wear roshes, do you get cold feet?!??! cuz a lot of times i do lol

I do when its cold out for obvious reasons. Wore my cybers to run out real quick and my feet were almost numb (then again its 10* here)

Lol man this community grew quick. I prob asked when this thread was first created but I think I'm finally gonna cop a pair. So my question, wait for it, do these fit TTS. Thanks for your patience broshes

KnightLovesQueen, according to the first page it says that these fit true to size but on a personal level, i would rather these fit snug because i am just going to wear these because they look good so i am sizing a size down from my normal shoe size. I am getting my sport reds in a week so i guess i will see how they fit a size down from what i normally wear in Nike.

Joined NikeTalk just for this thread. Loving what I'm seeing on here. I'm based in the Bay Area. Any info on Roshe whereabouts in this area?

i'm probably late since i haven't been in here in about a week.....but Nike Store Santa Monica has the men's woven roshes!

side note...still want mango roshes 7-8 :nerd:

also, i KINDA like the look of the women's woven roshes....

Joined NikeTalk just for this thread. Loving what I'm seeing on here. I'm based in the Bay Area. Any info on Roshe whereabouts in this area?

My only advice from my experience is to call around especially FA because they seem to be restocking these more than any other place and just keep an eye on the thread. There's a lot of helpful people on here posting links

KnightLovesQueen, according to the first page it says that these fit true to size but on a personal level, i would rather these fit snug because i am just going to wear these because they look good so i am sizing a size down from my normal shoe size. I am getting my sport reds in a week so i guess i will see how they fit a size down from what i normally wear in Nike.
Thanks m8 I will consider since I would be apt to cop these for the spring/summer and rather go sockless

Sup everyone, finally gave in and made a Niketalk account. Been copping roshes for way too long now. Glad to be apart of this thread. SQUADRON GREENS HAVE HIT NDC. :wink: happy purchasing everyone

Sup everyone, finally gave in and made a Niketalk account. Been copping roshes for way too long now. Glad to be apart of this thread. SQUADRON GREENS HAVE HIT NDC.
wink.gif
happy purchasing everyone
Welcome to NT. And yes, Squadron Greens hit NDC yesterday. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom