ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the Amazon link, but $7 shipping and it's not fulfilled under Amazon Prime?  Pass.

If anybody knows when FA in Eastridge gets their re-stock, let me know. :smile:

You live in San Jose bro? Sick. Haha me too. I visited the FA at Eastridge last Friday and they were cleaned. I called on Monday and one of the employees said they didn't have any shipments coming in this week or nex week. He said that they usually get shipments on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so you should call them a day before. Just to make sure that you don't miss out. I was looking out for the restock, but I found a pair of iguanas online for retail :smile: good luck! And if I find anything I'll let you know, I might swoop up some sport reds.

Just a heads up FA at Stonewood still has some black sails and a couple cybers left! (562) 622-9200 here's the phone number if anyone wants it. They will hold if you call.

Looking like shiekh will have a restock soon
Wow I wonder if its just the three OG CWS that FA restocked...can anyone make out the color ways on those boxes?

Since the canvas looks all faded out the box I broke them out in the rain. Anything I can use to make it not look ashy? Wtf was Nike thinking using canvas. Terrible.
When did you buy? Can you return? I returned mine right away.

I got them in 2 days ago from FNL.com I might return them or just wear them as beaters.$75 not too bad i guess :

Last edited:
I got them in 2 days ago from FNL.com I might return them or just wear them as beaters.$75 not too bad i guess :
I just got used to the worn in look and actually don't mind it anymore.  Just looks "vintage".  I have other shoes that are all white and perfect, they are a very comfortable pair to not care a ton about. 

finally got the Sports Red from primitiv.now all i need are the siren reds,iggys,cybers.and oh yeah don't mind the FR2's.got them for my bday last week. [;

Last edited:
I might have to pay re-seller prices for a pair of sport reds. Re-stocks do me no good when they sell out so quickly. :smh:

^No size 9s. :frown:

Some cool people here though. You're already the second person to try and help. :smokin

I think I'm just going to wait until Zappos restocks. I need a new pair or a few pairs. I wore the sport reds pretty much all summer and they are beat. I bought the NRG Khakis and they're nice, but still not as good as the originals.

I wish the canvas material was like this.. and that nike released this cw. One of my favorites. Not sure if this is a concept or a mockup or what but I've had this saved for about a month now
you do not want this, imagine the premiums but even tighter.  this material will take away from "comfort"

Since the canvas looks all faded out the box I broke them out in the rain. Anything I can use to make it not look ashy? Wtf was Nike thinking using canvas. Terrible.

Dude run your hands under the sink and dampen your hands with water. Then rub out all the creases and white spots on the toebox. It'll be a little faded when it dries up, but the color evens out. I did that with my nrg's and I don't see creases anymore. Like I said, doing that will fade the toebox a little, but at least the creases and marks won't be as distinct

Back
Top Bottom