ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'd like to apply for Team Roshe if there are any spots left this month. I'm size 12.5 from Southern California.

I've always been interested in Nike's shoes/apparel, particularly their tennis line. I've had all sorts of Vapor Tours and Court Ballistecs as I've found them to be the best combination of comfort and durability compared to other brands. For casual shoes, I mainly wore variations of Onitsuka Tigers as I liked their minimal and understated design.

I hadn't collected other types of Nike shoes aside from those until a friend recommended the Roshes to me. I got my first pair (Sirens) at Sheikh and got lucky with a restock at UO with Iguanas, thanks to a tip from this thread. Since then I've added a few more, but still prefer the Iguanas over all the others. I'm looking forward to what Nike has in store this summer with the upcoming colorways, particularly the 002 (black/mercury grey) one.

Whether or not I get onto TR, I'll definitely be around this thread trying to contribute when possible.

This is my 2nd attempt at joining the Broshehood, and it looks like I have a lot of righteous competition this month.  Good luck to the rest of the applicants!

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10-10.5

I'm not really a shoe guy.  Prior to the Roshe, all my shoe purchases consisted of B2G1 Free deals at Reebok and the occasional trip to Timberland.  I just see no reason to spend more than $80 or so on a shoe, and when I did, it wouldn't be too often.

But as soon as a few friends of mine started Instagramming them last spring, I couldn't help but notice the attractive and comfortable look of the OG mesh.  So when I was in Vegas, I decided to pick up a pair of black sails.  The rest is history.

I'm still no avid collector, but I buy the shoes I wanna buy because they look good.  And because I work at H&M and live through fast fashion retail, I need durable shoes that look good with just about anything. Roshes fit the bill.

As for the kind of person I am, I'm chill, collected, and simple -- qualities that make the Roshe what it is.  Out of the six pairs I have, I've also given away five (Cyber, Speed Yellows, another pair of Black Sails, Khaki NRG, Atomic Teal WVN),  ....  A few because they didn't fit, and a few because I didn't see myself wearing them often.  But the biggest reason why I give them away is simply because I think everybody should own a pair of Roshes.

It's not hype.  It's stylistic and affordable comfort.

Last edited:
I'd like to apply for Team Roshe if there are any spots left this month. I'm size 12.5 from Southern California.

I've always been interested in Nike's shoes/apparel, particularly their tennis line. I've had all sorts of Vapor Tours and Court Ballistecs as I've found them to be the best combination of comfort and durability compared to other brands. For casual shoes, I mainly wore variations of Onitsuka Tigers as I liked their minimal and understated design.

I hadn't collected other types of Nike shoes aside from those until a friend recommended the Roshes to me. I got my first pair (Sirens) at Sheikh and got lucky with a restock at UO with Iguanas, thanks to a tip from this thread. Since then I've added a few more, but still prefer the Iguanas over all the others. I'm looking forward to what Nike has in store this summer with the upcoming colorways, particularly the 002 (black/mercury grey) one.

Whether or not I get onto TR, I'll definitely be around this thread trying to contribute when possible.
+1 from me

hey guys can i get a legit check on my new calypso roshe runs thanks guys just want to make sure

I'm trying to become a Team Roshe Member, I've been on NT since 2006 with my old account eightandyeight, which got locked down when NT switched servers, soI created a new NT username just to start fresh. I am an avid collector of running shoes, ranging from Air Max's to free's to footscapes and now Roshe's. I've known about Roshe's since last year, but I was never able to get a pair, and I also can't wear them for work (I work for Finish Line, we don't sell them lol), I finally was able to get a pair with a help of a close friend and a Team Roshe member. He crossed me over to the Roshe side and made me a broshe lol. These shoes are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes that I believe Nike has ever created, also the comfort is a plus! I'm very knowledgable about Nike and their technology, being in footwear retail for so long, I can help bring my knowledge to the Team Roshe table. I've been collecting Roshe's since mid December '12 now, its been about a month and a half and I'm just plain addicted, its crazy. Hopefully I can get a spot and help bring more Roshe's into other peoples lives!

I'm an 8.5 mens and 9.5/10 womens, located in Orange County!
+1 from me.

Just wanted to apply to Team Roshe. I am a size 13 from Florida.

I only started being into sneakers recently. For work, I've always been wearing those black work clogs/slip-ons that served me well . I only recently got introduced to wearing sneakers at work, and subsequently to the Roshe Run . To be honest, I admire the simplicity of the shoe, excellent comfort, and affordability. I am in scrubs all day for most of the month and the different colorways allow me to add a little bit of variety to the routine. Love how the kids I work with reacted to the floral ones.

Never thought I'd even follow a thread before  but this thread in particular is by far one of the more helpful ones.

Whats up? I am applying for a spot in team roshe. After several month of convincing and pushing me, CIVICKID96 has told me to apply. I have helped him and a few others with Roshes. Very helpful and willing to assist. Check my trader feedback, 2 roshe transactions. trade and a sale.

I became interested in the shoe when i saw the awesome but yet so simple shape/silhouette on a webpage. Went out bought a pair, and the comfort level is second to none on this shoe. Since then, i have got my friends and family into this shoe, and they love it.

I am a size 10, located in New York, NY

Last edited:
Whats up? I am applying for a spot in team roshe. After several month of convincing and pushing me, CIVICKID96 has told me to apply. I have helped him and a few others with Roshes. Very helpful and willing to assist. Check my trader feedback, 2 roshe transactions. trade and a sale.

I became interested in the shoe when i saw the awesome but yet so simple shape/silhouette on a webpage. Went out bought a pair, and the comfort level is second to none on this shoe. Since then, i have got my friends and family into this shoe, and they love it.

+1 from me. Good contact and connect, but most of all, a great friend.

+1 from me too.
+1 

Team roshe application...

Size: 9

Well I fell in love for the first time last summer. It's was in a Shoe Palace I went in to use the bathroom and walked out with the last shoe i will ever wear. The minute I saw that black/siren red shoe it was love at first site and now I can't get enough of them!!!

Ps...I can't upload a picture because I'm at work and my collection is for casual use but I have the sails , iguanas, sports, cybers, sirens (1st pair) & black wovens...

I have made two postings (only cause I'm new to this) of restocks and it helped a few broshe's get pairs...

Thanks for reading

+1, we need some more northeastern broshes lol

+1 from me too.

What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.

+1.

Got my +1

What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.

Last edited:
Size:  9.5

Hey guys, it’s that time of the month for applications and I feel like I can apply after lurking NT for a few years and finally decided to join early December solely because of this thread. I’ve been following this thread since last October but it really picked up religiously after I bought my first pair of the Knicks colorway on eBay for $90 shipped. After receiving my pair, I found out how much a person can really love a pair of shoe. Nike did a great job infusing comfort, style, and color-blocking while keeping it as simple as I’ve seen Nike done it in a long time.

Ever since then, I’ve been on IG, shoe sites, this thread everyday helping out others who needed info or links to buy. Somewhere in between, I also bought a pair of lightly used sports red on eBay for less than retail. Those are the only two I have so far up until the re-releases of the 3 OGs because I told myself that I would never pay more than $90 for a general release of the mesh Roshes.

I recently picked up the Iguanas and black sail from Dr.Jays for retail after being VERY patient for about a 1.5 month of passing on every single eBay resellers because of the price hike. I’m craving for more but I’m not thirsty enough to buy every single pair, only the ones I like, hence my small, but humble collection. I also have a pair of mangos coming my way from Japan and a pair of tropical twist for my girl right in time for Valentine’s. I love how everyone helps each other out and not withholding information regardless of how many lurkers and resellers are keeping up with this thread for their own gains. Overall, I feel like I can keep contributing to this thread as well as team Roshe. 

Last edited:

Size:  9.5

Hey guys, it’s that time of the month for applications and I feel like I can apply after lurking NT for a few years and finally decided to join early December solely because of this thread. I’ve been following this thread since last October but it really picked up religiously after I bought my first pair of the Knicks colorway on eBay for $90 shipped. After receiving my pair, I found out how much a person can really love a pair of shoe. Nike did a great job infusing comfort, style, and color-blocking while keeping it as simple as I’ve seen Nike done it in a long time.

Ever since then, I’ve been on IG, shoe sites, this thread everyday helping out others who needed info or links to buy. Somewhere in between, I also bought a pair of lightly used sports red on eBay for less than retail. Those are the only two I have so far up until the re-releases of the 3 OGs because I told myself that I would never pay more than $90 for a general release of the mesh Roshes.

I recently picked up the Iguanas and black sail from Dr.Jays for retail after being VERY patient for about a 1.5 month of passing on every single eBay resellers because of the price hike. I’m craving for more but I’m not thirsty enough to buy every single pair, only the ones I like, hence my small, but humble collection. I also have a pair of mangos coming my way from Japan and a pair of tropical twist for my girl right in time for Valentine’s. I love how everyone helps each other out and not withholding information regardless of how many lurkers and resellers are keeping up with this thread for their own gains. Overall, I feel like I can keep contributing to this thread as well as team Roshe. 

+1

Back
Top Bottom