ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does the mesh on these, as well as the black/green ones that were posted earlier), look like the mesh on the lemons/navy mints/purples to anyone else?
The weave on these looks more similar to Asian premiums than the Asian mesh. But it could also possibly be the new liberty mesh?

Last edited:
No, I already sold those. I just edited my signature. The sz 9.5 Mango is for my personal collection. I'm also looking for sz 7 Iguana.

Do you know the name of the Japanese website with Roshe "Mango"?
seen you trynna resell roshes for 110+ pretty lame how you had to cop all the sizes so other people wouldnt get them just so you can make a profit. get a job you lame. 

Wearing my Cybers for today.

+1 
Size:  9.5

Hey guys, it’s that time of the month for applications and I feel like I can apply after lurking NT for a few years and finally decided to join early December solely because of this thread. I’ve been following this thread since last October but it really picked up religiously after I bought my first pair of the Knicks colorway on eBay for $90 shipped. After receiving my pair, I found out how much a person can really love a pair of shoe. Nike did a great job infusing comfort, style, and color-blocking while keeping it as simple as I’ve seen Nike done it in a long time.

Ever since then, I’ve been on IG, shoe sites, this thread everyday helping out others who needed info or links to buy. Somewhere in between, I also bought a pair of lightly used sports red on eBay for less than retail. Those are the only two I have so far up until the re-releases of the 3 OGs because I told myself that I would never pay more than $90 for a general release of the mesh Roshes.

I recently picked up the Iguanas and black sail from Dr.Jays for retail after being VERY patient for about a 1.5 month of passing on every single eBay resellers because of the price hike. I’m craving for more but I’m not thirsty enough to buy every single pair, only the ones I like, hence my small, but humble collection. I also have a pair of mangos coming my way from Japan and a pair of tropical twist for my girl right in time for Valentine’s. I love how everyone helps each other out and not withholding information regardless of how many lurkers and resellers are keeping up with this thread for their own gains. Overall, I feel like I can keep contributing to this thread as well as team Roshe. 

seen you trynna resell roshes for 110+ pretty lame how you had to cop all the sizes so other people wouldnt get them just so you can make a profit. get a job you lame. 
asking for "Roshe 'Mango'" in a size 9.5 and size 7 in Iguanas.  he was able to find size 9-11 in iguanas, but couldn't find a 7?

+1 from me , I found nick, and he's a great asset to the team . It seems like your a humble guy who's willing to help others and not boast about being better . Willing to help team roshe move towards a positive light . I'm for that !

Gluck !

Thanks!! Definitely trying to help others like Nick has helped me.

+1 from roshe member #68 great read and i hope you can make it to the Roshe Dark Side!

Thanks brotha man

+1 for the 4 Broshe's who stayed up till midnight to post their apps (lundin21, stolzy5, powattackpow, and aphung). One of my favorite qualities in a person is punctuality. :nerd:

Thank you! Glad someone actually notices that!

+1 from me.

Thanks Broshe!

Dang... grip of SoCal heads! :nthat:
Which FNL do work at?

Sorry don't wanna blast my info on the thread, if you need help looking for something specific from FNL pm me! :smile:

I was going to post my application later today but seeing as how there were so many applicants already I decided to post it now. I’ve been a NT member for a couple years now, but ended up forgetting my account information and so I created this account this past year after following this thread for a while. I used to collect Jordans and SBs but stopped once I got to college. During the early summer, I had a friend that posted a picture of a pair of his sport reds on IG and that is where my interest began. I liked the look of the shoe and he said that they were extremely comfortable so I began to research more about them. This eventually led me to this thread. I was broke college student at the time when I first discovered the Roshe Run and so I didn’t have the funds to buy any pairs. I worked over my summer break and made some money and one day while I was in Berkeley I stopped by Shiekhs and to my surprise found a pair of siren reds on display. They were the last pair they had and luckily they were my size. Trying them on, I loved how they felt and looked and so that is when I bought my first pair of Roshes. The comfort, affordability, and style was what really attracted me to the shoe and from there I began to search for more pairs, which proved a bit difficult since all stores pretty much had sold out of them by then. However, I was persistent and that has led to my current collection, which is still continuing to grow (If only I could find a pair of Calypsos in my size). The only shoes I really buy anymore are Roshes, and barely any of my other shoes get much wear. I have been following this thread for a while now and I try to contribute to this thread in any way that I can, as the Roshe community here on NT has helped me get a couple of my pairs myself. Team Roshe or not, I will still continue to try and help out this great community and provide any Roshe information I can.

Size: 8.5 Mens

Not pictured: My squadron greens and atomic teals (Have a midterm today so didn't have time to take an updated picture)

What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.

+1 for the homie clean collection of roshes.

Even though NT didn't let me post my team roshe app and if I don't get booted off for throwing a fit imma keep helping people find these clouds we walk in...

Pic from yesterday this would be my 3rd pair of the blk sails. My other two were RAN into the ground... :frown: last summer.

Liking the new colors.

Nice custom job kevineg6

I am applying for a spot on the Team Roshe roster. I am a size 10, I feel it is redundant to state what my women's size is. I am located in the Minneapolis area. I have been a manager for Finish Line in my area and have transitioned from high tops to nike running, and then from nike running to specifically Roshe Runs. I love them because of their basic styling and simplicity, lightness and comfortability. A huge plus is also all of the "Zen inspired reasons" for the shoe, everything on it was for a reason... Dylan  is a genius. The colorways that keep releasing are unbelievable and I wish I would have known where they were all released, this site has been my best friend the past month and I found out about it through GTFan712 youtube videos and twitter. My first pair were the cybers when they first released at the NikeTown locations back in the spring. Since then I have been addicted and only wish I had some more of the original mesh colorways. Whether I become an official member or not, I will be on here everyday helping out guys with whatever I can and honestly to learn more and be notified of releases.

Thanks!! Definitely trying to help others like Nick has helped me.
Thanks brotha man
Thank you! Glad someone actually notices that!
Thanks Broshe!
Sorry don't wanna blast my info on the thread, if you need help looking for something specific from FNL pm me! :smile:
+1 for aphung

Pic from yesterday this would be my 3rd pair of the blk sails. My other two were RAN into the ground...
frown.gif
last summer.

Liking the new colors.

Nice custom job kevineg6
Like....literally "ran"? i.e. jogging?

I always wonder about the life expectancy of these might be...whether it's the insole disintegrating, or overall rippage.

I've got enough pairs to rotate evenly along with KDIVs and a few J's, so I haven't tested em to the very limit yet. Although my cybers are pretty well worn-in.  Along with one of my sirens, but Iuckily I've got three of those. I plan on running those to the bone.  

I just threw my sails, stadium greens, and iguanas in the wash. The insoles look really dirty. Anything I can do to clean those? Since they're foam I'm not sure about throwing them in a bucket of water like I would for the laces

aphung looks like you recieved more than five +1's WELCOME TO TEAMROSHE!
+1 from me , I found nick, and he's a great asset to the team . It seems like your a humble guy who's willing to help others and not boast about being better . Willing to help team roshe move towards a positive light . I'm for that !

Gluck !
+1 from me.
I'm trying to become a Team Roshe Member, I've been on NT since 2006 with my old account eightandyeight, which got locked down when NT switched servers, soI created a new NT username just to start fresh. I am an avid collector of running shoes, ranging from Air Max's to free's to footscapes and now Roshe's. I've known about Roshe's since last year, but I was never able to get a pair, and I also can't wear them for work (I work for Finish Line, we don't sell them lol), I finally was able to get a pair with a help of a close friend and a Team Roshe member. He crossed me over to the Roshe side and made me a broshe lol. These shoes are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes that I believe Nike has ever created, also the comfort is a plus! I'm very knowledgable about Nike and their technology, being in footwear retail for so long, I can help bring my knowledge to the Team Roshe table. I've been collecting Roshe's since mid December '12 now, its been about a month and a half and I'm just plain addicted, its crazy. Hopefully I can get a spot and help bring more Roshe's into other peoples lives!

I'm an 8.5 mens and 9.5/10 womens, located in Orange County!
+1 from roshe member #68 great read and i hope you can make it to the Roshe Dark Side!
+1 for the 4 Broshe's who stayed up till midnight to post their apps (lundin21, stolzy5, powattackpow, and aphung). One of my favorite qualities in a person is punctuality. 
nerd.gif
+1 for aphung
+1 for bombers

Back
Top Bottom