ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Some of those two tones are dope, but wish both panels had the contrasting color...since I'm new, thought Id share my collection, still a work in progress so if anyone has leads on sirens, mangos, calypsos and the Asia premes in size 11.5 or 12, plz LMK.
*****. How did you get the squadron blue already?

DAMN YOU TEAM ROSHE!!!!

MAYBE NEXT MONTH 
mean.gif

:frown:

Just got these wear test samples in last night. I know a lot of people were asking to see if there were any differences. The only real difference was that the sole is a little more rigid. That was the only difference I could really find.

Team Roshe comin with the new ish. Pics taken by my homie
Man those green contrast blackouts are such a tease.  Can't wait for a full-on blackout with all mesh.  Copped a pair of the blackout wovens but they really aren't that comfortable, and the imprint of the swoosh on the inside of the shoe rubs against the side of my foot.  Nike iD can't come soon enough!

those are tempting me !
i agree thats pretty steep but If it helps bro, try contacting/emailing the seller, usually they'll be able to cut down the price with shipping included to cut down on bay fees. It actually does the seller and the buyer a minimal monetary favor. Just NEVER GIFT them the payment, request an invoice through PayPal.

Last edited:
i agree thats pretty steep but If it helps bro, try contacting/emailing the seller, usually they'll be able to cut down the price with shipping included to cut down on bay fees. It actually does the seller and the buyer a minimal monetary favor. Just NEVER GIFT them the payment, request an invoice through PayPal.
Congrats on being a Team Roshe, yeah but my main goal still is trying to get them mango before i try to get the other asia colorway. thanks though

I was finally able to find the 3 OG colorways in stock in portland. Guy at sheikh said I was "lucky" since I got their last pair of 9.5 blk/sails. Well, the mesh on the toebox was all jacked up, about a 5'' snag from the swoosh to the toe. so I handed it back. No thanks. Big bummer. Sad sad day.

Shout out to all the broshe's that were at the Premier Boutique grand opening. I was able to get my Sport Red's and copped Sails for two of my homeys. There were about 25-30 people in line before they opened and mostly everyone were there for Roshe's. Didn't get a chance to talk to people but I was out there wearing Space Jam dunks. 

Fash gold I was up there real organized not crazybatball shout out to premiere for the stock they had pretty sure everyone got a pair

I got iguanas and sails

I was inline behind u had my emerald Griffey s on wit mariners cap

Back
Top Bottom