ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Their 10 less than retail so im thinking that theyre probably fake.
Trust me man I bought mine for $50 shipped within Japan (I probably sound like a dbag for bringing that up all the time :lol:) plus $30 for shipping here. I know there was like 3 or 4 other guys that bought from the same seller, just check the thread. Then just recently someone had a large order where they got them for around $70.

If you're not comfortable dont buy from then but as a fellow broshe I just don't want you to miss out on a good deal and have to pay rape prices. It is a risk but just so you know others have taken it too

Your an idiot... dude just wants to be a member. Maybe he has three times the Roshes you do. Maybe his sneaker collection and knowledge dwarfs yours. Team Roshe should kick you out for such a stupid comment. Way to represent, idiot. You have a little over a 100 posts and you think your a vet, please. Then you call out people for giving bad vibes. I am sure Team Roshe is so proud.
I apologize for my rude, sarcastic behavior. It doesn't come across well over a computer screen. Have a good night.

Your an idiot... dude just wants to be a member. Maybe he has three times the Roshes you do. Maybe his sneaker collection and knowledge dwarfs yours. Team Roshe should kick you out for such a stupid comment. Way to represent, idiot. You have a little over a 100 posts and you think your a vet, please. Then you call out people for giving bad vibes. I am sure Team Roshe is so proud.
whoa billy, first of all he never said he was vet on this page. second, this guy has contributed and hooked up a lot people on this thread. sesson is a damn cool dude, and he is has a point though. the guys has only 2 post and already wants in on team roshe. we require more out of our members. think twice before you bash a very respected member of NT and team roshe.

Trust me man I bought mine for $50 shipped within Japan (I probably sound like a dbag for bringing that up all the time :lol:) plus $30 for shipping here. I know there was like 3 or 4 other guys that bought from the same seller, just check the thread. Then just recently someone had a large order where they got them for around $70.

If you're not comfortable dont buy from then but as a fellow broshe I just don't want you to miss out on a good deal and have to pay rape prices. It is a risk but just so you know others have taken it too

I will probably take that risk later been wanting to get roshe mango for a cheaper price and not over pay for them, but is it really like that less than the retail price ?

Finally able to score a pair of sails today.

Got to use my military discount on them also :smokin

Last edited:
I will probably take that risk later been wanting to get roshe mango for a cheaper price and not over pay for them, but is it really like that less than the retail price ?
Yeah there was a couple specific sellers on rakuten selling well under retail. Not sure why. Shoes I got were legit and get price.

If you're looking for the mangos, have you thought about just waiting and getting the "faux" mangos? They're a US release and you should be able to buy a pair for retail from a good retailer. If you're looking for the Asian premiums I'd encourage you to check Japanese sellers over rape prices on eBay. It's going to be tough to find your size especially if you're a bigger size, but you could pay half of what you'd pay on eBay

Yeah there was a couple specific sellers on rakuten selling well under retail. Not sure why. Shoes I got were legit and get price.

If you're looking for the mangos, have you thought about just waiting and getting the "faux" mangos? They're a US release and you should be able to buy a pair for retail from a good retailer. If you're looking for the Asian premiums I'd encourage you to check Japanese sellers over rape prices on eBay. It's going to be tough to find your size especially if you're a bigger size, but you could pay half of what you'd pay on eBay

I am size 11 thats why its been hard to get those asia mango, ive been thinking bout getting those "faux" mango but i like the OG better and ive seen one on ebay it was like 180 for my size but i think its too much been really wanting to spend only less than 100 for it.

I am size 11 thats why its been hard to get those asia mango, ive been thinking bout getting those "faux" mango but i like the OG better and ive seen one on ebay it was like 180 for my size but i think its too much been really wanting to spend only less than 100 for it.
Haha yeah man it's dry out there for size 11s. I want the mangos too but I just can't spend over 100. Ill take the faux mangos though I love the look of the grey upper. I feel there's too many new roshes popping up to spend a lot on one color way. Especially with IDs coming up

images

Roshe Run 2013.

I like this silhouette better than the 2012's. The Swoosh looks so right on the toe.

Hopefully there are other colors though.

images

Roshe Run 2013.

I like this silhouette better than the 2012's. The Swoosh looks so right on the toe.

Hopefully there are other colors though.

The way frugirls works is:

-Browse Tmall for the shoes

-Order the shoes and pay for it from Frugirls
-They'll email once the shoes comes in
-Once the shoes come in, you can request them to take some pictures
-Send them the money for the shipping and service charge

Use google chrome translator or some sort on translator like others have mentioned.  There's also an option on tmall to sort from lowest to highest along with some sort of customer feedback. 
thanks bro imma try it.

Its going to end up costing 110+ for size 11 and up, I BEEN TELLING YOU THIS OVER FB whenever you ask me. You just gotta risk it and cop, no one is gonna let you lowball under 100 for either mangos and calypsos. Trust, several members of Team Roshe and I have looked all over for months. Thats the risk you take when ordering overseas. You gotta hope for the best.

Last edited:
I don't think you'll find Mangos under 100 unless you live in Japan lol. Even if you know someone there who can buy them for you.. After exchange rates and international shipping, an under 100 price point is unrealistic.

I don't think you'll find Mangos under 100 unless you live in Japan lol. Even if you know someone there who can buy them for you.. After exchange rates and international shipping, an under 100 price point is unrealistic.
for smaller sizes its very possible but as dustybruh said for the bigger sizes it's pretty much impossible to find them for that low now since most have been bought

for smaller sizes its very possible but as dustybruh said for the bigger sizes it's pretty much impossible to find them for that low now since most have been bought
Well yeah, my bad. I'm a 12-13 so I was speaking on my experience. Biggest I could find was an 11.5. And it ended up coming out to a little over 100

yeah still doubting but its 64 + shipping, but shipping mostly cost 30 so basically it will be 90 +, but like you guys said its unrealistic that it can be less than 100, so prolly its all about taking risk. thanks though.
Its going to end up costing 110+ for size 11 and up, I BEEN TELLING YOU THIS OVER FB whenever you ask me. You just gotta risk it and cop, no one is gonna let you lowball under 100 for either mangos and calypsos. Trust, several members of Team Roshe and I have looked all over for months. Thats the risk you take when ordering overseas. You gotta hope for the best.
yeah i know im thinking but its the risk if it fake or not like what you said just hope for the best. thanks.

yeah still doubting but its 64 + shipping, but shipping mostly cost 30 so basically it will be 90 +, but like you guys said its unrealistic that it can be less than 100, so prolly its all about taking risk. thanks though.

yeah i know im thinking but its the risk if it fake or not like what you said just hope for the best. thanks.
look at the pictures that the seller provides and see if they have any feedback. also make sure the seller isn't selling other fake colorways as that's a big sign that the shoes you receive will be fake. the more information they provide the safer bet they are. I would also check on their store and look around. If you see them selling other fake shoes then that's also a red flag that you'll probably get fakes.

Try Tenso. They have a PayPal option. So if you get fakes, you can more than likely fight to get your money back.

Last edited:
lol couldn't help myself. Pretty chill Shiekh employee at Valleyfair made me regret walking away from Sport Red Roshe Runs cause I don't really want to spend more of my money haha I immediately changed my mind at the exit of the mall and copped the last sz 11.5 with a few minutes before closing. It had been there for 4 days haha, pretty easy cop, got free socks too 
laugh.gif

Shiekh Shoes at Valleyfair got a few Black/Sails (Don't remember what sizes), Size 7.5 in the Iguanas and size 11 left in Sport Red I believe. I was JUST there :smile:

With the swoosh on the toe, it reminds me of a soccer cleat. Really not a fan of those two-toned pairs with the interior sides a different color. Hate to complain so much but that's just my two cents.

Seeson's a good dude man. I met up to trade him a pair of my extra Roshe's for his extra pair of Roshe's. Chill dude that provides plenty of info here on the Roshes and Jordan threads. I was able to cop my Stadium Green from UO when he posted the restock links MONTHS ago. You kind of went in on him unnecessarily in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom