ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does anyone know if going from 10.5 to a 10 will be too tight? usually wear 10.5 on roshes and it's nice, it's not fitted or anything, but would 10 be too small? my feet aren't wide. if anyone has tried both 10 and 10.5, please enlighten me with your knowledge
Yeah I agree I'm a full fledged 9.5 and a 9 fits kinda tight. That's why my OG olives (samples?) are still pretty much DS. I can deal sizing up to a 10 if I had to.

Broke the chain of everyone wearing their cybers today lol. Mango's for the night.
That was suppose to be for tomorrow but you beat me to it haha

Last edited:

here is a pic of my collection so far. i only own the ones i like. the top 4 are DS. i need a yellow pair. i slept on the cybers last year. thats all i need and i wont pay over $100 for mangos so rather wait. but other than that no more until nike id and the new cws!!

Last edited:

here is a pic of my collection so far. i only own the ones i like. the top 4 are DS. i need a yellow pair. i slept on the cybers last year. thats all i need and i wont pay over $100 for mangos so rather wait. but other than that no more until nike id and the new cws!!

Good Stuff! I'd be grateful with one pair of Calypsos lol. Nice collection though!

Yeah, I got bored so I edited this picture. People from the bay should recognize the collab tee with Iguanas x Breezy. :tongue:

Tried to put emphasis on the mesh. Hahaha crappy quality my bad.

Easy pass on the tonals for me. Gimme the squadron blue, faux mango, and iguana volt already!!!1!

After months and months of ignoring the Roshe Runs I was strolling around the mall getting some workout supplements.

On a whim I entered Shiekh and see some Roshes.

I figure what the heck, if they have my size I'll give em a try.

Absolutely loved them and copped all colors they had in my size... And I'm officially hooked to Roshe's

(cool story, i know, what ever)

Clean pics, DJYoung. I've always loved those three colorways. Once I have those I'm done (for now). Gotta save some bread for the Royal 1s in a couple weeks. 2013 is looking to be a costly year in terms of sneakers.

Saw Cybers on the shelves a few weeks ago, kind of looked past it. Don't know whether I regret it or not. Mixed feelings about the CW 

After months and months of ignoring the Roshe Runs I was strolling around the mall getting some workout supplements.

On a whim I entered Shiekh and see some Roshes.

I figure what the heck, if they have my size I'll give em a try.

Absolutely loved them and copped all colors they had in my size... And I'm officially hooked to Roshe's

(cool story, i know, what ever)

Clean pictures!! Welcome to the better life of Roshe's broshe!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom