ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

question, how often do you clean your roshes everyone?
I usually clean my pairs right after taking them off when i get home, really OCD when it comes to scuffs and whatnot. Only takes like a couple minutes anyways.

does anyone know if going from 10.5 to a 10 will be too tight? usually wear 10.5 on roshes and it's nice, it's not fitted or anything, but would 10 be too small? my feet aren't wide. if anyone has tried both 10 and 10.5, please enlighten me with your knowledge
The first pair I ever bought was an 11.  While they were comfortable, I moved down to a 10.5 and I thought they were even more comfortable.  I bought my mangos in a 10 on a whim because I was given a good deal, and they're a perfect fit.

I have wide feet and am normally a 10.5.  10.5 in the Wovens were extremely tight, and 11 was just too long.

Dunno if that helps you.  My best advice would be to just go to a store and try them out for yourself.
question, how often do you clean your roshes everyone?
Every day.  Toothbrush and soap.  These white soles are gonna be death of me, but I just like my Roshes to look as clean as they can be.

Last edited:
aphung, damn my bad haha im talking mostly about the soles. i'm using the magic erasers and those are definitely doing me wonders

haha, yeah the soles on the Roshe's should be extremely easy to clean especially since there are no grooves on there, its just a flat smooth surface, pretty much any cleaning solution should work well on them.

Last edited:
I found a person selling fake roshes on craigslist for the price of authentic ones. I want to stop this guy from selling these fakes to an innocent person. I would not want to buy fakes. What are my options? Can I call the cops? Here is the link to a few of his craigslist ads. 

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clo/3597004258.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clo/3596997350.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clo/3596994410.html

There is really not much you can do personally, people are always going to sell fakes, and people will buy fakes. Just hope its no Broshe buying them :smh:

Last edited:
lol i'm dying. some dude poston on CL he was selling sirens, but the shoes were the sport reds 
roll.gif

I actually like the grey tonals, out of all the newer releases. They remind of KAWS AM 90s.

Repped for those links last night. Copped sport reds. Half a size big, but hopefully they fit me well since I have wide feet.

Last edited:
Not messing with the two tone Roshes. I guess I can't expect the designers to be spot on with everything they put out.

Was checking out am1 previews for 2013 when I spotted a pair of roshes on the top shelf. These look a lot like the cybers but I think the mesh is black and the mid panel is a smoother material with a white swosh

Corporate in Cincinnati, OH just tweeted they have a full size run of the iguanas for anyone still looking for those..

i am getting a couple offers for the DS calypsos that i never said i was selling. lol its really wanted but everyone is offering me 200 or less. there is used pairs flying for 240 right now. so even 240 would be out of the question. ima KEEP them at the moment ppl.

on feet shot via IG. I think I would like it better if the outside swoosh is colored and inside swoosh is the same as the base.

Stadium green size 10.5 are up on urban outfitters !
Good looks bro! Just placed my order. Repped.

For anyone else trying to pick these up on Urban Outfitters, use coupon code: "LOVEUO" for 10% off and free shipping. Got mine for $67.50 shipped. Gotta love no tax  on kicks in New Jersey. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Good looks bro! Just placed my order. Repped.

For anyone else trying to pick these up on Urban Outfitters, use coupon code: "LOVEUO" for 10% off and free shipping. Got mine for $67.50 shipped. Gotta love no tax  on kicks in New Jersey. 
smokin.gif
just a heads up UO has a tendency to cancel orders. I remember ordering a pair in my size when they popped up and the order was cancelled within a week or so

Back
Top Bottom