ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

got black sails, red sails, and iguanas. im koo off the new stuff. wovens, trails etc.

i just like the original mesh plain simple at $70

i need this here

Nike-Roshe-Run-BlackStadium-Green-600x400.jpg

got black sails, red sails, and iguanas. im koo off the new stuff. wovens, trails etc.

i just like the original mesh plain simple at $70

i need this here

Nike-Roshe-Run-BlackStadium-Green-600x400.jpg
The guy in the background just needs one Roshe apparently.... The other one is on standby!

Black/Sails just came in from Footaction. No complaints, I just wish they double-boxed so my box wouldn't be all dinged up, but it's all good. What do you all do to keep the insoles looking clean? I'm thinking about just switching out the ones from my Cybers and just using those for all my Roshes. Thoughts?

Black/Sails just came in from Footaction. No complaints, I just wish they double-boxed so my box wouldn't be all dinged up, but it's all good. What do you all do to keep the insoles looking clean? I'm thinking about just switching out the ones from my Cybers and just using those for all my Roshes. Thoughts?
I'd jsut rock it and not worry about them. Wish they sold the insoles so We could swap em out after they get compressed. What I did was for my wovens that were a bit more snug, I swapped the insoles with my worn Sails insole so I could get some room in the wovens and my Sails would feel brand new

All 3 OG colorways up on Zappos for $49.99!!! Hop on it! Grabbed all three pairs!
good lookin fam! picked up the iggy's and sports, but no size 10 in the sails :frown:. was contemplating on waiting for ndc to restock with these since i have swoosh, but this'll do just nicely.. prob hit up sheikhs or FA for the sails soon to complete the trifecta sooner rather than later

Last edited:
Passing on the og Colorways. Looking for siren reds, mangos v1 or v2 and asia exclusive mints. Size 11.5

Back
Top Bottom