ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got these for the girly for VDay, best women's woven CW IMO

how do asia preminums run? I am a normal 9.5 will getting a 9 be too tight?
Personally I don't think so. I haven't worn mine with socks but they are a full size small. Feel really comfortable around the heel actually. I can't say if they're TTS or not but I can say you shouldn't worn if its half a size small 

I'm usually a sz 9 but got the Iguanas (first pair of Roshe's) in a sz 8.5 ... Thought 9 was a little bit long. Anyone else sized .5 down?

og mesh is better half size down. they fit a little snug for the first 3 wears and after i beat them up they feel better than the TTS pairs i have that after feel a little big. still comfy. DONT size up!!

Last edited:
Heads up. The atomic teals are available at the Urban Outfitters on 5th Ave by 42nd Street. Saw 10.5s & up

Not a fan of the tonals at all. Something just seems weird about them. Maybe if both side panels were color blocked or something. Seems off balance somehow

Thanks for the replies about the sizing guys! I was just wondering if anyone had sized .5 down like I did, not asking if I should go TTS or not. :D

anyone know how these fit compared to janoskis, af1's, and fr2's? im 10.5 in all 3, but i rmbr trying a store pair where the displayed shoe was loose from a shoe tree and the other shoe fit perfectly. 

So after the madness that was the Cement 3s, I'm back chilling in the roshe thread again :smile: Can't wait for the Mango V2 drop for the US

anyone know how these fit compared to janoskis, af1's, and fr2's? im 10.5 in all 3, but i rmbr trying a store pair where the displayed shoe was loose from a shoe tree and the other shoe fit perfectly. 
the ones on display are probably stretched out from customers trying it on or they leave the thingys (whats the word it's not coming to me..)

Back
Top Bottom