ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

copped with my employee discount... This price is going away soon. Just a heads up!

Last edited:
best part about the Zappos deal for me? SIZE 12.5!! all my other pairs are 13, except for my Calypsos which are 12's, and 12.5's, which are so hard to find, should fit perfectly!

got my 2nd pair of Black Sails, 3rd pair of Iguanas, got 2 pairs of Iguanas for 2 of my co-workers, and a pair of 6.5 Sport Reds for my girl. forget the FNL Jordan restock. this is wtf i'm talkin' about! good work, Zappos, and a major rep for the OP!

ain't a better thread than this one on NT, believe that! :smokin

Last edited:
wish i would've been able to grab another run of 10.5's, had to settle with 10's and an 11, no biggie though.

Got the infamous size 12.5 in the Iggy and Sport Red. Zappos nice with it, yuh! For some reason I couldn't pull the trigger on the Black Sail...

[COLOR=#red]I HATE YOU GUYS!!!! [/COLOR]

Tripled up on Sport Reds, doubled up on Black/Sails.

:lol:

Kinda weird... initially, I tried the Sport Reds... site said out of stock, so I jumped on some Black/Sails. PURCHASED. Out of sheer curiosity, wanted to try the Sport Reds again and I was able to put em in a basket and order them. So i have 2 separate orders going. *shrugs* :smile:

Good lookin out on that Zappos link!

It was an error. Last time we had them they dropped to 49.95 and someone forgot to change the price back to normal for the restock.

Last edited:
Managed to grab an Iggy in a 10, but the others were gone by the time I got there.  The one afternoon I don't come right home...

Wowwww at price increase after shown lower. Broshes who come later from the zappos restock madness will be salty

team roshe with the quickness. s/o to Nick for accidently stumbling upon this goldmine. Tripled up on every color. And got my homies and brother one of each color as well.

Back
Top Bottom