ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

they won't change the price or cancel the order on you guys who purchased at $49.99 no need to worry

When I added my pairs they were listed at $49.99 (got 3 iggys and 1 sport red...extra salty that the black/sails were gone in my size by the time i logged on :smh: ) but during checkout they jumped up to $70, I chatted w/ a rep and they credited me the difference bringing the price back down to $49.99

got shipping confirmation from Zappos

done with Roshes til the iD's come out...I'm still recovering from the XI release

FYI shipping confirmation stated $54.49 shipped...I think we should be good

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Zappos and the Rep hooked me up with a one time use $20 coupon code.  He also said that they'll be a restock of all of the OG colors (including the Siren Reds) in Feb and March.

Anybody know if anywhere are re releasing any og cw for womens? My feet are too small for mens size.
What size are you? There's a 7.5 women's OG purple available on Urbanoutfitters.com for $39.99. just need to spend more than $50 to get free shipping. I also recently returned the women's chalk color way in womens 6.5, 8 and 10 (all wrong sizes for the fam) to the VG location in Rancho Cucamonga (Ca). You can call and ask them if its still in stock or on diaplay. They can do phone orders.

I just got off the phone with Zappos and the Rep hooked me up with a one time use $20 coupon code.  He also said that they'll be a restock of all of the OG colors (including the Siren Reds) in Feb and March.
I need another pair of Siren Reds! My first pair of Roshes, hopefully they'll restock. :smokin

Zappos price is back to $70...Here comes the salt.
False.  Call customer service and they'll happily adjust price for you over the phone.  They're having computer issues.  Just placed my order for the advertised "sale" price.

1-800-927-7671.

Sirens?! Nice. I just bought a pair but doubling up wouldnt be a bad thing.

Congrats to all those that took advantage! Gotta love TRo! :smokin

I'm really looking forward to the "Mango" IIs and iD. The Tarp Green / Volt cw has potential too!

I saw this from the Team Roshe Twitter. Decide not to grab anymore of the original 3 until I get more of the others.

Congrats to those who either bought their first og cw pairs, or doubled/tripled on them. Such a steal, too bad payday for me isn't until tomorrow..
frown.gif

I was able to contact Zappos customer service about the pricing issue and the woman I was speaking with was able to get me them for the sale price. Ended up being $54.00 after tax. She even upgraded my account for free to Zappos VIP and gave me free next-day shipping. I was going to cop the Iggy's but size 13 was gone. Copped the Sport Reds instead since I already have the Black Sails. Congrats to whoever copped a pair or more, better luck next time to the one's that didn't.

wow wth i got no notification email and of course all my 10.5s are gone. Sigh

Ah well it is what it is no biggy

Last edited:
The Sport Reds I just copped will probably be my last Roshe until new colorways drop. I might cop Iggy's if the opportunity is right. 3 pairs of Roshes now.

So glad I checked this thread right before I left home from work when Neo posted the link. Copped my 2nd sports red along with a pair of levi's 511 I've been eyeing lol. 

Back
Top Bottom