ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UPDATE: Just got pictures from my friend for a 10.5 that he ordered from a different seller. We are in business for more pairs!

Unfortunately, size 10.5 and 11 are already accounted for, sorry fellas.

A few shots..

I am looking for size 11 in Teal and Mango colorway as well!!

Appreciate the help fellow Broshes!

Thanks!

Thanks for the size 8.5 securement Patrick, all I needed to complete the first wave of Mens Roshes.............

I wanna re-up, anyone got info and/or have size 8.5 Sport Reds?????

Cris.

had the black and cyber pairs for a while. just swooped up the teal pair for my girl. How are these things only $41 in arizona?? I'm gonna try and order a grip of colorways from this store. even with 6 dollar shipping its still a deal

@ alcardi, nice pickup. honestly that might be all the roshes you need lol. mangos and teals, maybe iggys to finish it up.  my application is coming once i get my teals in making it 7 roshes.

Fellas,

I'll try to get back to you all via PM as soon as possible, I'll be putting in an order tonight through my guy.

Please be patient with me, I have a lot of requests.

Fellas,
I'll try to get back to you all via PM as soon as possible, I'll be putting in an order tonight through my guy.
Please be patient with me, I have a lot of requests.
much much much appreciated for your time and effort.  you are helping us big time here.  hope you guys here show rmms some love, this guy is getting us these mangos for decent prices. good stuff bro!!

MMS I also sent you a PM. Hopefully I can get in on the action even though I'm not a roshe member. Would love to have the Mangos and still hunting those Reds>:

^ I would say both, coming from my point of view, they're a comfortable everyday shoe, and I ran on a treadmill once with them with no problem, so, hope this helps....

Cris.

so are these actually decent running shoes or are they more for casual wear?

DEFINITELY more of a casual wear shoe. These are not made for performance running. I believe these can handle light jogs adequately. However, if you decide to RUN in these or any strenuous mobile athletic activity, you may put yourself at risk for an injury.

Also,
rmmsballer10, PROPS, for holding it down with the 'gos!

As much as I want them, I'm waiting on Zappos. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom