ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, where are you guys getting pairs? I can't even find some here in NYC. I found some in eBay, but I want to go to a store and cop.

From another NDC rep.  Looks like no mango's :[ ......and a whole bunch of "new" women's colors
Okay, I see.  The information I have states that there is no launch date for this particular item, however it is being released Fall 2012 in the following colorways:

Black/White-Volt
Blue Glow/Volt
Challenge Red/White
Dark Royal Blue/Team Orange-Volt

From another NDC rep.  Looks like no mango's :[ ......and a whole bunch of "new" women's colors

Well, Zappos has listed the Mangos along with the "Sail/Blue Glow," and "Tent/Dark Royal Blue" colorways, which haven't even been seen yet, so there's a chance that they're a Winter 2012 or even Spring 2013 drop along with the Premiums and women's Camos.

"Sail/Blue Glow"

"Tent/Dark Royal Blue"

Last edited:
Well, Zappos has listed the Mangos along with the "Sail/Blue Glow," and "Tent/Dark Royal Blue" colorways, which haven't even been seen yet, so there's a chance that they're a Winter 2012 or even Spring 2013 drop along with the Premiums and women's Camos.

"Sail/Blue Glow"

"Tent/Dark Royal Blue"
Yeah, if you check my post made a couple pages back.  I quote a NDC rep that is saying the tent colorway is actually being released august 1st or 2nd.

I know someone already posted about what CWs Zappos is getting but I just wanted to leave visual evidence here.

Also props to rmmsballer10 for helping the BROshes out!

mangooooo. how do you get to that screen?  could you help me out

also,

anyone else getting their posts queued or moderated or something?

@GTfan - if you look at my post several pages back, i mention that the ndc.com rep says the tent colorway will release august 1 or 2..

You get that screen by going to one of the men's shoes, below the size options click on "don't see your size?" and then you get the screen.  I have signed up for all cw's in a few sizes so we will see how this works out. 

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

Why I like the shoe - super mad comfortable, wore it to attend 2 concerts 2 nights in a row, jumped around a lot and still didnt feel any soreness unlike wearing other shoes

What made me interested - Read the article on the origins of the Roshe, was interested immediately & since I liked the teals colorway and wanted to get the teals, I went to a local store and tried on the only colorway that they had which was the cybers. Grabbed it on the spot and went straight home to snag a pair of teals off ebay from a s.korean seller. The rest is history.
+1 for alcardi

I believe this is your second vote so just one more vote. :pimp:

Those Sail/Blue Glows look promising. I love VIPZappos, I will be picking up more Roshes from them for sure.

oh look a box!

IGGYS!!!

-

came to $70 with tax and shipping..

only had to call 15 or so stores.

3 pairs of roshes qualifies as part of the team? Might as well let the whole board on.
Team Roshe would probably let all of Niketalk in if they applied with all of the qualifications. :lol:

As long as you have one Roshe Run and you have an interest or liking towards the shoe then go ahead and apply.

Does any other TeamROSHE members want to add any qualifications for applying or just leave it as is.

As for my two cents, the more the merrier. :D

Back
Top Bottom