ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is there still any news if they are going to be available on NDC too or is it just the ID's?
Nah NDC just puts stuff online whenever they feel like it. No rumors on anything related to NDC really besides ID's. Besides, why cop from NDC when Zappos got 1 day shipping and a fair amount of colorways? :D

Nah NDC just puts stuff online whenever they feel like it. No rumors on anything related to NDC really besides ID's. Besides, why cop from NDC when Zappos got 1 day shipping and a fair amount of colorways? :D
And the excellent customer service :tongue:. Just wondering since I couldn't hop on a sport red pair in like a 6.5-7 for Mom's bday in time. The smallest size they have in stores is usually 8 right?

Thought I'd finally post up my Team Roshe application!

Size 10, San Jose/Santa Monica, CA

My first pair of Roshe Runs were the Black/Sails. I needed a shoe for the summer, something lightweight, comfortable, and breathable. I saw some pictures of the Roshes online and thought that with the construction of the shoe, it would be perfect. I ordered them off NDC, came in a couple days later, and I was in love with it. The shoe's comfort and style was amazing. A couple weeks later I found the Calypso pair at my NikeTown and just had to have it, and it all goes from there.

I hope people don't look into quantity as a huge factor. I have most of the colors that I want. Only other colorway I'm really on the hunt for are the Tropical Twists.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this app. Have a good day!
applications for february ended already so you'll have to wait until march to apply

And the excellent customer service
tongue.gif
. Just wondering since I couldn't hop on a sport red pair in like a 6.5-7 for Mom's bday in time. The smallest size they have in stores is usually 8 right?
Why not try hitting up Shiekh for a pair of the Women's Roshe Challenge Red? It's like the sport red but only difference is the swoosh is white instead of gray.

And...for the dude who asked about NJ...not sure about the timing, but...

Deptford & GS Plaza will have them...

Also...Times Square and Roosevelt Field in the area...

JM

Thanks JM. I guess they'll be here in NJ sometime around springtime since we wont be able to wear them anyway with all this snow we have.

Also will Yardline get them too?

Last edited:
See, I understand the desire for exclusivity, to a point.

But with this, I've been telling as many non-sneaker people as I can about them.  I *want* them to blow up.  I want there to be a handful of nice, easy-to-find colorways.  The better these sell to the general public, the longer the line stays in production, and the average person is not going to go find more limited colorways or Asian exclusives, so there's still that chase for us.

See, I understand the desire for exclusivity, to a point.

But with this, I've been telling as many non-sneaker people as I can about them.  I *want* them to blow up.  I want there to be a handful of nice, easy-to-find colorways.  The better these sell to the general public, the longer the line stays in production, and the average person is not going to go find more limited colorways or Asian exclusives, so there's still that chase for us.
agreed.  i dont want to be searching high and low for these things like i did last year.  i wanna be able to just go into a store or go online and cop the colorways i wanna cop.  i dont wear my kicks for no one else.  only chicks do that

It's funny watching people argue over a $70 shoe named after a Zen master.
Do not forget my fellow broshes- 1. Existence is suffering. 2. The cause of all suffering is unnecessary desire.
(I am no roshi, but have always felt harmony is the way, as difficult as it may be to achieve)

There's no restock next weekend is there? Have a long list of kicks I want to grab. If those cybers or siren reds release I need to know.

Last edited:
Only re-releases happening are the ones that already came out which are the iguanas, sport reds and black sails. No calypsos sirens or cybers

agreed.  i dont want to be searching high and low for these things like i did last year.  i wanna be able to just go into a store or go online and cop the colorways i wanna cop.  i dont wear my kicks for no one else.  only chicks do that
that is/was the fun about having roshes, "the hunt"

Just copped Sports Red off Zappos...

Funny thing is when i go through my computer to check out the 1 day shipping its being charged, but when i go through my phone its free 1 day shipping...

so i ordered through my phone...

happened to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom