ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped Sports Red off Zappos...

Funny thing is when i go through my computer to check out the 1 day shipping its being charged, but when i go through my phone its free 1 day shipping...

so i ordered through my phone...

happened to anyone else?

You have to be a Zappos VIP member to get one day shipping.

Has anyone tried replacing their og roshe insoles into their nrg's? The more I wear my nrg's the less I like that insole.

Wrong... First time customers get upgraded one day shipping. You can upgrade to free shipping anytime with simply calling CS. Zappos is very acomodating except for changing prices.. LOL
They were real acomodating for changing prices as well. They changed mine to 49.99. But after the 3000th customer called and asked to change the price they got fed up...lol

...and the dude's that called SIX times to ask the same question about price changing 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just saw this one on IG, is this a fake cw or are some more trail cws coming out?

looks a bit like the knicks cw just with a yellow swoosh

The Champs in Lakewood, CA has the black/anthracite pair and sport red. Not sure about sizes, but size 10s were on display.

I asked for a 9 and the dude said he bought them. >:

wanna hear something funny?So I was rockin my sports reds today at the mall and these 3 young filipino school kids,comes up to me and my gf and asked If I "BANG CRIPS" I asked "why is it because of the color of my shoes?" and one of them started speaking in tagalog to his other friend and then started to walk away.As they were walking away,one of them turns around and started throwing gang signs or some sign language at me like he had mental problems lol. I was shaking my head after and was just LOLn.I didn't know fake gang bangers still exist lol.

wanna hear something funny?So I was rockin my sports reds today at the mall and these 3 young filipino school kids,comes up to me and my gf and asked If I "BANG CRIPS" I asked "why is it because of the color of my shoes?" and one of them started speaking in tagalog to his other friend and then started to walk away.As they were walking away,one of them turns around and started throwing gang signs or some sign language at me like he had mental problems lol. I was shaking my head after and was just LOLn.I didn't know fake gang bangers still exist lol.
LOL wow. 

Were you at Plaza Bonita? Lol.

Thought this was interesting. Guess this means its coming eventually

Not me btw.

Last edited:
Stands for "Fresh Of the Boat"; refers to immigrants who once came to America by boat. In its general sense, it may be applied to any immigrant; but recently, there seems to be a consensus to apply it only to Asian immigrants. 

Its definition depends on the person who uses the term. 

It may used by Americans to designate any Asian person who lives in America. This usage is offensive: it is a epithet used in place of more appropriate term. 

It may also used by long established Asian-Americans to identify new Asian immigrants (thus the phrase "Fresh Off"). This usage is offensive: it denotes the new immigrant's inability to adopt American culture and his/her continuing practice of his/her lifestyle from his/her country of origin.

SHAME 

Back
Top Bottom