ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

still in the hunt for these

Lol haven't been in here for a minute

So whats the average price for siren reds/cybers? It looks like the og cw's going for around 100? 

Lol haven't been in here for a minute
So whats the average price for siren reds/cybers? It looks like the og cw's going for around 100? 

Seen used pairs of sirens go on ebay for around $115, DS pairs I seen listed at damn near 100% markup, you'd think these were Js with the way people price these joints.

hope im not breaking any rules, just want to help out the broshes

if anyone still can't find theirs and your a size 11.5, looking for red sails and iguanas. pm me

Last edited:
^ Props! 

Sold my old ones were a half-size too big, might get all these

Still need a siren/cyber restock

so did i miss my beat on zappos? i was supposed to call friday & order my blk/sails for $50 is it all the way dead now? did they get blown up by resellers? :nerd:

^^^
they know that everyone is using the same gif to get 50. but they have dead it. and even told excessive callers to F-Off

yup for sure. i doubled up and got them for $50. thats why im trying to get rid of the ones i got for retail for retail lol

no receipt since fellow broshe hooked me up.this was before zappos $50 drop. or just return em at FA for store credit. or just keep em. but i still dont see doubling up on these.. let alone 6 pairs like dood over there pages back

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of Womens size 11 Blue Soars for $60 shipped! Too excited.
now that's what im looking for. anyone know where I can find roshes for woman below retail? i know you can easily find them at sheikh but I kinda want to search for them for less if possible. I know sport chalet had them for $50 but none in my area have them. if anyone knows where i can find any roshe woman cw for cheap, thank you very much.

yeah im aware this roshe game doesnt come cheap lol but i got to save up for them mango v2 and nike id ya knoww. just trying to get my gf on board~

anyone wanna buy my 3 og cw size 9.5? ONLY $385 for all three and please guys,no lowballin me.that's the lowest I can go LOL.I'm just messin around.just mocking the CL ad.
roll.gif

Last edited:
so Zappo's "next day air" shipping is gonna take a total of 5 days to get to me... i'm too impatient :lol:

so Zappo's "next day air" shipping is gonna take a total of 5 days to get to me... i'm too impatient :lol:

damn that sucks haha. I literally got my pair the next day. Did you order multiple pairs because I know people who haven't gotten theirs yet either.

damn that sucks haha. I literally got my pair the next day. Did you order multiple pairs because I know people who haven't gotten theirs yet either.

i had 3 different orders for single pairs, according to them only 1 pair has shipped so far earlier this morning. oh well, they're all backup pairs anyways :lol:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Zappos has more than just the 3 OG colorways and womens now...

Wovens and Trails

Just an FYI...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom