ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For my fellow big footers. Lebanon Nike outlet has the trails for $19.99. Has to be 13.5 and up for that rate. All other sizes are $39.99. I copped the red joints for $27 shipped. For that price, it was a no brainer. 

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/01/14/nike-roshe-run-trail-cargo-khaki-wolf-grey/  (old link but has the info you need to call them)

They also have women's orange chalk and rave pinks
Good looking out man. Probably will pick up the brown, gold joints. 19.99 is hard to turn away.

for the bright Cali weather today

Good looking out man. Probably will pick up the brown, gold joints. 19.99 is hard to turn away.
No doubt! Glad I could help.

It really is hard to turn away that deal man. You can't even go to Payless and get $20 shoes. 

Last edited:
jw..how many people actually run in these?

I dont lol. I run 2 miles a day witg my huarache 2k5s lately lol. I usually run 5k or 10ks with with free runs. I ran a lil 5k with kobe vi. I ran bay to breakers sf with lunarmax last year. Bad move my arches killed me.

i never have, personally.  some people have though.  some like it, some say it sucks because there's absolutely no support at all.  i would never, but thats me.  there's far better running shoes out there

ya ive been running in these for the past couple days..personally i think theyre awesome to run in. only complaint is that on the treadmill the heel drag is insane T.T

I feel running in these is amazing you get some much cushion on them and no heal shock which is great with the think heal on them.

I wouldn't ever run in em. The shock abosorbace on impact is great but there isn't enough support to keep your foot in place. That's just my opinion though. It's a great everyday walking shoe though

dude, they're dropping here on the 23rd.  the info was just posted a few pages back
Be patient with Roshes. They will come
laugh.gif
I hope I dont get charged custom fees and I'll be able to return my pairs for minimal $ lost. 

Peep this,

I bought two pairs for $210(includes shipping but subject to custom charges). I could've got 3 pairs off of NDC for $230(free shipping) if I would've have known the "Split Pack" wasn't an overseas QS exclusive 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Lesson of the day = Never make moves (listening to friends) without doing your own research 
mean.gif

I hope I dont get charged custom fees and I'll be able to return my pairs for minimal $ lost. 

Peep this,

I bought two pairs for $210(includes shipping but subject to custom charges). I could've got 3 pairs off of NDC for $230(free shipping) if I would've have known the "Split Pack" wasn't an overseas QS exclusive 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Lesson of the day = Never make moves (listening to friends) without doing your own research 
mean.gif

that sucks but a good lesson because it happens to all of us when we dont know anything about something we want.

i have ran and played ball in my roshes and i suggest dont do it. its not that it hurts. its the fact that its too comfy. meaning the shoe is not made strong around the ankles. you could break a leg. i was playing extra careful because the shoe was bending a lot. but what can u do when a game gets going. lol and running same thing if you are going to work out hard. dont! the shoe will for sure only last you 6 months

for those still looking for OG's, some sizes available on SneakerHead... no more free shipping on Roshe's like a few weeks ago though.

Black Sail: 8-12, 13
Sport Red: 6-7.5, 10.5-12, 13
Iguana: 12 only

edit: wow, somehow missed that post right before me lol.

Last edited:
Ive been seeing those team roshe shirts on instagtam... those look fire. anyone know where to cop?

was at neo 39, they had the 3 OGs along with black wovens. they also had women's black/white and ice blue. i'm sure the women's are low or close to none cause they didn't have anything higher than size 10 for them

was at neo 39, they had the 3 OGs along with black wovens. they also had women's black/white and ice blue. i'm sure the women's are low or close to none cause they didn't have anything higher than size 10 for them

you would be lucky to find a womens 11 at a store. its like a mens 6. not a common size

Back
Top Bottom