ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not as dope as mangoes, but I also received a care package today

Where? I need a new pair |I

Will hit up paragon after class tmrw. Live right in between the San leandro and paragon outlets :smile:
Nvm just read comments above, will not be going -.- anyone know of any online stores with the women's original colorways still in stock though? (Black palest purple, black white, orange chalk, soars etc.)

For my fellow big footers. Lebanon Nike outlet has the trails for $19.99. Has to be 13.5 and up for that rate. All other sizes are $39.99. I copped the red joints for $27 shipped. For that price, it was a no brainer. 

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/01/14/nike-roshe-run-trail-cargo-khaki-wolf-grey/  (old link but has the info you need to call them)

They also have women's orange chalk and rave pinks

Last edited:
Man the Roshe definately getting butchered with all these different designs and color scheme; talk about Nike milking the **** out a shoe

why is the new roshes QS poping up everywhere for $109 like is this going to be the price for the QS ones?
Think its because so far they have only dropped in Europe and a few Asian countries, a member in here posted a picture a few pages back saying the price tag would be 70$ in the states just like the OGs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom