ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was able to place a order for the red ones . Glad this restock happened , been looking to get a pair of roshes for a while now .

They sold out quick! I saw it this morning and wanted to buy 10 of each to help out but I guess they are all gone.

What a joke

$300 isn't too thirsty for a pair of Calypsos. They were regularly selling for $250 not too long ago, and the Roshe hype exploded with the recent re-release.

Last edited:
$300 isn't too thirsty for a pair of Calypsos. They were regularly selling for $250 not too long ago, and the Roshe hype exploded with the recent re-release.
$300??? Im betting it will be relisted. People impulse bid and wake up to realize that they don't wanna fork that much for a pair of mesh shoes lol. For those that actually pay $300, good for them I guess...

Last edited:
Damn kid in my school wore his sports red while it was raining... by the end of the day they were ruined. smh kid smh

eastbay seems to have re-stocked again. clicking most sizes and their still available for anyone looking for a pair of sports red or iguanas.

21 Mercer tweeted that they are getting the tonal pack this Saturday. Go check them out if you're close 

Back
Top Bottom