ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Spoke to managers at Shiekhs in NorCal and they usually restock on roshes on every other Thursdays.. So call them and ask.. They can pull up a screen to show you what sizes they're getting in.. Don't give in to resellers RAPE prices
yawppp and you can actually asked them if you dont have your size to order it for you thats what they did for my brother.

Shiekh's have been getting restocks on different days lately. I heard the one in stoneridge mall got a couple sizes, can't confirm since I didn't see it for myself though but be on the lookout!

Hope they rerelease all the colors. Never got my hands on the calypsos and Knicks colorways.

I hope all of you are copping your pairs at decent prices, no resell or rape prices for these restocks. A lot of pairs to go around. 

Missed the iguanas on eastbay yesterday cuz i was at champs coppin the blk/anthracites n sport reds :lol:

Oh well...maybe nxt time

Last edited:
If you guys are still looking for these I suggest you go out to your local mall and check out footaction or just call but Ive seen pairs of all three cws just sitting on the shelf

Can't believe calypsos going for that much on eBay...

Seriously nike should just restock the calypsos heavy. There really is no need for the "rare" hard to get roshe colorway. I understand the mango's being hard to get because there was never a US release. But blind guess, maybe they only restock the white sole based roshes due to production cost? No siren restock no volt restock and no calypso restock.

if sirens ever restocked i'd have to cop myself at least 5 pairs. that's how much i love that colorway
sick.gif

Seriously nike should just restock the calypsos heavy. There really is no need for the "rare" hard to get roshe colorway. I understand the mango's being hard to get because there was never a US release. But blind guess, maybe they only restock the white sole based roshes due to production cost? No siren restock no volt restock and no calypso restock.
i am happy they even restocked the 3 OG pairs. shoes come and go, can't be picky what they release. there will another "calypso" shoe that will release. i wish a number of shoes restocked from years ago but that's not going to happen. be grateful for nike restocking 3 really good colorways

need some input from you folks please :smile: i found some grey/cyber's but they're a 1/2 size bigger/smaller than my normal size. would you guys pull the trigger and just wear thicker socks, or should i grab a size that 1/2 smaller? seems 9.5 is impossible to find in the colors that i missed out on...

thanks for any input you guys may have!

Last edited:
need some input from you folks please
smile.gif
i found some grey/cyber's but they're a 1/2 size bigger/smaller than my normal size. would you guys pull the trigger and just wear thicker socks, or should i grab a size that 1/2 smaller? seems 9.5 is impossible to find in the colors that i missed out on...

thanks for any input you guys may have!
All my roshes are 9.5 also except for my mangos which is a 9. My 9.5s have about a finger width of room and my 9 fits like a glove. I prefer the 9.5s but the 9 is not uncomfortable when I lace it loosely. I've tried the prems in a 10 at FNL before and it wasn't bad either. I think you can go either up or down but it's all up to all how you prefer your shoes to fit.

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it!

All my roshes are 9.5 also except for my mangos which is a 9. My 9.5s have about a finger width of room and my 9 fits like a glove. I prefer the 9.5s but the 9 is not uncomfortable when I lace it loosely. I've tried the prems in a 10 at FNL before and it wasn't bad either. I think you can go either up or down but it's all up to all how you prefer your shoes to fit.

Back
Top Bottom