ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

OC Broshe's, FinishLine Mission Viejo WILL be carrying the tonal packs, they just hit FNL warehouse late. Looks like by end of next week we will have them in stock. Will keep you OC Broshe's posted if interested!

Originally Posted by Ischrisdagod  

These aren't meant for wide foot people. I tried the sport reds earlier today no bueno

You gotta go .5 size up...unless you got some sort of duck-shaped feet...

Last edited:
what do you think of them sir? i like the khaki look and i'm digging the volt, but the material on the volt is what's making me rethink it

im glad i bought them. waiting for the squadron/orange. i already know those will be my fav. they are really good quality. the material is really soft. they arent khaki. just picture a rock. stay TTS.

Last edited:
Copped a 10.5 in the anthracites for $74 shipped from NDC. These will be my first pair. Idk if they'll work because I have slightly wide feet.

I think the tonals are ugly AF so easy pass for me.

I'm definitely tempted to order some Siren Reds and Mangos from tmall though. Decisions decisions

I think the tonals are ugly AF so easy pass for me.

I'm definitely tempted to order some Siren Reds and Mangos from tmall though. Decisions decisions

Order itttt. It's the best time, more and more people are catching on, they will run out eventually.

so I was lookin for a size 9 at tmall but that site doesn't have a 43.5 size.only a 43.I'm assuming tmall doesn't carry a size 9 or maybe it's sold out?

Last edited:
so I was lookin for a size 9 at tmall but that site doesn't have a 43.5 size.only a 43.I'm assuming tmall doesn't carry a size 9 or maybe it's sold out?

How many different sellers did you try? You should be able to find one seller with it at least.

Got many compliments today

are there any other fee's besides the shipping on tmall? if yes,how much?

Frugirls charges a service fee. I ordered 16 pairs of roshe's on my last order and it averaged out to 19.04 shipping/service per pair so that's not so bad.

Frugirls charges a service fee. I ordered 16 pairs of roshe's on my last order and it averaged out to 19.04 shipping/service per pair so that's not so bad.
^likewise I just ordered 12 pairs of Roshes and it was about 19.87 per pair. Frugirl charges a service fee to buy the shoes, plus you pay the paypal 3% first. Then before they ship it to you, you pay a service fee again+tax + shipping(set at x kg) and then its a flat rate after, plus the 3%. Its a lot but if you have the finanical resources go for it.

so im trying to purchase through tmall, im stuck at the part where you have to choose how to pay (shows diff banks, etc.) 

where do i go? super lost on this site lol

and just to confirm, 9.5 is 43 right?

^likewise I just ordered 12 pairs of Roshes and it was about 19.87 per pair. Frugirl charges a service fee to buy the shoes, plus you pay the paypal 3% first. Then before they ship it to you, you pay a service fee again+tax + shipping(set at x kg) and then its a flat rate after, plus the 3%. Its a lot but if you have the finanical resources go for it.

Yup! But if you think about, if you find a low enough price on there, with shipping and fees included, you can still get them for about retail+tax! Wayyyy better than paying resellers price, I don't mind waiting a while for my shoes lol.

Yup! But if you think about, if you find a low enough price on there, with shipping and fees included, you can still get them for about retail+tax! Wayyyy better than paying resellers price, I don't mind waiting a while for my shoes lol.
yuuup comes out to about 80/85 a pair depending on the quantity of your order. Haha lemme know when you make another bulk purchase. We can go half.

yuuup comes out to about 80/85 a pair depending on the quantity of your order. Haha lemme know when you make another bulk purchase. We can go half.

For sure! I actually made this bulk order with 4 other people lol, trying to get multiple people's money at once is more difficult than it seems.

Back
Top Bottom