ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yo Aphung I'm in OC too. Did you already do the group order? If you haven't let me get in this lol.

Wait, are you saying that Nike is going to offer us the ability to ID roshe runs??? Sorry I'm a little behind

In other news I was able to cop Cybers for $85 including shipping, can't wait to get them! :D

It's in the updated title. Info on the specifics has been mentioned a few times in previous pages.

The blue mint is a Spring release cw right?

Last edited:
Thanks Bomber. I saw it in here but couldn't remember if it was one of the '13 cw or not. I'm waiting for a pair with a blue upper to come out.

That was last year's fall release exclusive in asia. He finally dropped the price down to $69, it was sitting duck at around $90. 

It's still at $95 from him. Unless I'm looking at something completely different lol, but all 3 asia CW he is selling is still $95 =/, hence why I haven't pulled the trigger.

thanks guys for the infos on the tmall.site shipping/fees. I think I'm just gonna hold off till I buy a bulk of roshes or wait for a groupbuy or somethin.

For being an Asia exclusive I don't mind paying $90 I mean iD you're paying more and we don't know what options are there besides the basic solid upper, midsole, and materials options. No rush though. Looking to see what the Spring cw and iD has to offer.

For being an Asia exclusive I don't mind paying $90 I mean iD you're paying more and we don't know what options are there besides the basic solid upper, midsole, and materials options. No rush though. Looking to see what the Spring cw and iD has to offer.

me neither, but if you factor in the shipping cost, the guy is charging $30 shipping. Thats a different story now.

Anyone in social/LA doing bulk? I wanted to get a couple pairs myself but can't understand the sites language lol.

The blue mint is a Spring release cw right?

That was last year's fall release exclusive in asia. He finally dropped the price down to $69, it was sitting duck at around $90. 

i don't know if it's just my pair, but these fit real tight around the top front (where the first holes are). i'm 9.5 in OGs, so i went the same with these. i couldn't even wear socks with them. i broke them in a bit and they stretched out. just a heads up for anyone looking to get these.

Last edited:
How many times r u planning to post this???? Every 20 posts??
relax man,The brother is just trying to help out.This thread goes by really fast  and some people on here can't keep up(due to work/doing other things besides surfing the web).let the man do his thing.

Back
Top Bottom