ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

smh!! Nike ID and mango v2 coming soon for those of you struggling to order some mangos.

I don't think the "mango v2" will look like the OG mangos. The total crimson color is very different. The Penny V's and the recent tonals have that crimson color and it doesn't look like mango. They will still be very nice though.

Here is the bright mango and total crimson colors together.

Last edited:
havent been in here for a min since I am just waiting for the ID options to be ready, still a few months left I know. But mannnn I hope Nike took some notes and has a cement speckle option, I remember seeing a photoshopped pic a while back that had my face glued to the screem they were 
smokin.gif

I don't think the "mango v2" will look like the OG mangos. The total crimson color is very different. The Penny V's and the recent tonals have that crimson color and it doesn't look like mango. They will still be very nice though.

Here is the bright mango and total crimson colors together.
When did they announce the "mango v2"?

This is just a feeler.  Does anyone in the Bay Area wanted to do a combined Tmall/Frugirls order?  I'm thinking about ordering another pair of mango's soon.

It looks like they're going for around $60 plus shipping/fees.  I don't see the mango's (or many other colors) in anything higher then a 9.5.

Please check the availability for the size and color first.

http://list.tmall.com/search_produc...tyle=g&sort=p&q=roshe&n=60&s=0&cat=2#J_Filter

Please check tmall to make sure that they have your size and color available first.  

Once you confirm availablity,  send me a PM with the size, color, quantity, and link(s).
Anyone else? 

I'll be taking orders until Tueday night.  If you would like to place an order with me, please let me know by Tuesday 2/26 at 10PM (PST).

This is just a feeler.  Does anyone in the Bay Area wanted to do a combined Tmall/Frugirls order?  I'm thinking about ordering another pair of mango's soon.

It looks like they're going for around $60 plus shipping/fees.  I don't see the mango's (or many other colors) in anything higher then a 9.5.

Please check the availability for the size and color first.

Anyone else? 

I'll be taking orders until Tueday night.  If you would like to place an order with me, please let me know by Tuesday 2/26 at 10PM (PST).

That grey/orange looks good. I wish they had the Mangos in my size...

moda3 out in WI still has the tonals in stock in "ample sizes" according to their instagram

414-273-3333

Last edited:

not gonna be the same color as the mangos though

If that's as close as I'm gonna get to the Mangos, then so be it. The color difference to me is not a huge factor, plus I'm already liking the darker shade of grey. it's close enough.

Can't see myself dropping too much above retail for Roshes. Either I can get em at retail or close to... or I won't get em at all. These will do.

How does the woven material compare to the og mesh as far as comfort? Thinking about copping the blackout wovens. Wish a blackout og version would drop though. 

How does the woven material compare to the og mesh as far as comfort? Thinking about copping the blackout wovens. Wish a blackout og version would drop though. 
Wovens are a little more snug, width-wise.  I have them TTS, but I don't have a wide foot.  General consensus is that wide feet people go up a half, and even then aren't fully satisfied all the time.

Wovens are a little more snug, width-wise.  I have them TTS, but I don't have a wide foot.  General consensus is that wide feet people go up a half, and even then aren't fully satisfied all the time.
i dont have wide feet, but half size up fits better than the size you get for the OG mesh

Can yall help me out n post the style codes for these colorways: Knicks, Iguanas, Calypsos, Cybers

REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE THE HELP FELLOW BROSHES!

Can yall help me out n post the style codes for these colorways: Knicks, Iguanas, Calypsos, Cybers

REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE THE HELP FELLOW BROSHES!
You should just check the first page. But:

Dark Royal Blue/Team Orange
511881-483

Iguana/Black-Sail
511881-201

Pure Platinum/Calypso
511881-013

Anthracite/Cyber
511881-003

Feels good to know I can just go to my local shoe store or buy offline to get a pair of Roshes for retail. Wasn't like this a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom