ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so i purchased from kjmbm on ebay with the ice blues, i'll post up pictures in 2 weeks (from what the delivery date says) to see if they're fake or not since the person did get one feedback of negativity

so i purchased from kjmbm on ebay with the ice blues, i'll post up pictures in 2 weeks (from what the delivery date says) to see if they're fake or not since the person did get one feedback of negativity
from what i know people have bought from them before and they are legit but yeah let us know for sure

i plan on getting sirens and mangos tomorrow from tmall, if anyone from LA/OC wants PM me. if you're ordering more than 1 pair of kicks i would like at least one pair worth of paypal lol too broke to spot a handful

kjmbm is a legit guy. I private messaged him to negotiate a deal for DS siren reds and Stadium greens for $165 shipped from Korea! Shoes arrived in a timely matter, definetly one of the best guys I've dealt with.

Just ordered a pair of sirens and mangos from tmall thru frugirls. Lets see how they look when they get here  
wink.gif

What shipping method did you use? I used EMS and I got my package in 3 days so I'm just wondering what you used?
I used the same thing. I was basing that off of the times I've purchased something from china using EMS and the stuff got here in 2 weeks, but seeing how you got them in 3 days gives me hope they'll be here sooner then.

as far as agents go, im guessing frugirls is the middleman to get them if you don't plan on ordering straight through/ using paypal to pay.

Last edited:

He's legit. I got the blue mints and grey/purple from him a while back.

so what im hearing is that its basically impossible to find mangos, sirens, etc in a size 12 from sites like frugirls, tmall, etc, right?

also, just so im clear...size 12 = 47?

Last edited:
so what im hearing is that its basically impossible to find mangos, sirens, etc in a size 12 from sites like frugirls, tmall, etc, right?

also, just so im clear...size 12 = 47?
yeah even my size its so hard to find one and im just size 11, if im not wrong size 12 is 46

so everytime i try purchasing from frugirl, they email me saying anything above size 10 is fake =[ are they sure on that or is it just the assumption it's fake

so everytime i try purchasing from frugirl, they email me saying anything above size 10 is fake =[ are they sure on that or is it just the assumption it's fake
i got that so many times and they also cancelled my order, ive talked to them they said its out of stock or its fake.

90%+ of tmall sellers are legit, I explained this a few pages back. Taobao and tmall are run by the same company but tmall is more of an exclusive site to verified sellers with high reputations. It cost more for a seller to post on tmall too so it filters out the sellers who have fakes since they can't keep up. Obviously if you see a colorway that's never been released before sold by the same seller than they're probably fakes. Sizes 10.5+ are also very difficult to find since asians have small feet so we don't need sizes that big in the first place which is why most stores have up to only size 10. I'm about to place an order for a pair of siren reds and mangos for me and my friend. They'll combine the shipping too even if they're from different sellers but just make sure to tell them ahead of time. For me on the west coast shipping+service fees for my one pair of mangos I ordered last year cost around $35-45. I should have ordered multiple pairs in the first place to save $$ 
sick.gif
Did you guys not read this? 

Anything size 10.5 or above is fake. Asians have small feet remember that ;]  

Im a size 10.5 so hopefully size 10 fits since thats the biggest size they have thats not fake lols.

Back
Top Bottom