ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ju
just wait and get 2 pairs of the v2? Lol.
Quality > Quantity 
glasses.gif

But isn't it the same shoe and same mesh in a different color?
That seems to be subjective according to the more experienced Roshe collectors. Some seem to say that they were made differently with the first Mango's. 

I don't own any so that's just speculation.

Tough decision lol I could easily drop 180 but it's a matter of if I really want it that bad. We'll see

got my mints in today. not a fan. gonna return them on friday unless someone buys them.

I am not a fan of any of the tonals they need to keep em one color with the upper and then change up the midsoles like theyve been doing from the beginning

I am not a fan of any of the tonals they need to keep em one color with the upper and then change up the midsoles like theyve been doing from the beginning

THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

However, I wouldn't mind waiting till those go on sale (if still on the shelves) and dumping the medial side in some black dye. :lol:

Flip the laces to black and call it a day...

Inflammable.com (German site) has the new summer roshes (Tarp Green, Squadron Blue, the new sails, total crimsons) set to release on March 20th. Price is 100 euros but they also have the iguanas and black sails listed for 100 so they're probably $70. 

http://www.inflammable.com/nike-rosherun-schuhe-nike-roshe.NI+SN+511881+096.html

Also for March 20th, they have the women's digital camo, the men's canvas, and the new wovens 

They also have the flywires for May.

I wasn't sure if this information was known or shared before but I didn't know it so I figured I'd pass it on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom