ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dem Squadron Blues doe...:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If they had the Navy Swoosh just like in the catalog pic, I'd be a fan. I really dislike Dark shoes with White Swooshes for some reason.

Last edited:
the iguanas that i ordered from eastbay just arrived at work right now and the box is in rough shape. didnt know that they didnt double box their shipments. there was a hole in the bag lol.
Know how you feel. I bought some Hyperdunks to ball in and they came yesterday. My box was trashed. Half of the side was ripped, but the shoes were okay. Not gonna be ordering Roshes from Eastbay.

All of my orders have been previously, that's a big surprise. Check with their CS dept. They might be able to give you a credit or something for future orders. 

Eastbay has to save that extra 15 cents. It's truly pathetic how they can't just put the shoes in a box like a normal company.

All my orders from eastbay have can double boxed. All those purchases have been over $100, so maybe they have a price bracket for double boxing?

Edit: my area 72 blazers came double boxed

Last edited:
Know how you feel. I bought some Hyperdunks to ball in and they came yesterday. My box was trashed. Half of the side was ripped, but the shoes were okay. Not gonna be ordering Roshes from Eastbay.
They only double box if you order more than 1 pair of shoes. well from my experience.

All my orders from eastbay have can double boxed. All those purchases have been over $100, so maybe they have a price bracket for double boxing?

Edit: my area 72 blazers came double boxed
Special/Limited releases that sell out in minutes get the double box treatment

*LOOKING FOR* Roshe "Split"  Anthracite/Crystal-Mint.

Anyone know if there is any online sites with these still in stock ?! 
Anything would be much appreciated :smile:

the iguanas that i ordered from eastbay just arrived at work right now and the box is in rough shape. didnt know that they didnt double box their shipments. there was a hole in the bag lol.

Please private message your customer/order number and we will be able to further assist you. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

If I half sized up on FR2's, is it safe to say to go with the same size for roshes? Or should I still to TTS since they are little more of a looser feel?

If I half sized up on FR2's, is it safe to say to go with the same size for roshes? Or should I still to TTS since they are little more of a looser feel?
i think you should go tts unless you wanna get woven recommend you to jump a half size. why dont you try on some roshe at your local store to check.

Back
Top Bottom