ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'd prefer if they didn't release on Nike iD for a while. They'd kill all the hype over the original run of colorways, since everyone would be able to make them (or most of them) through Nike iD. Keep putting out original colorways, and release on iD in a few years or so.

Kill the hype? Fine by me. I'm in it for the shoes, not the hype. Just manufacture enough for everyone that wants em so NT members aren't killin their funds by getting Roshe's shipped from Aussie and Japanese sites. :tongue:

Last edited:
I'd prefer if they didn't release on Nike iD for a while. They'd kill all the hype over the original run of colorways, since everyone would be able to make them (or most of them) through Nike iD. Keep putting out original colorways, and release on iD in a few years or so.

Kill the hype? Fine by me. I'm in it for the shoes, not the hype. Just manufacture enough for everyone that wants em so NT members aren't killin their funds by getting Roshe's shipped from Aussie and Japanese sites. :tongue:

THIS!

Very happy.
sickkkkkk!
nthat.gif

Honest question...has the roshe run reached its peak? (peak meaning Ygoing from a great shoe to "a trend")

I was just at a friends party this past weekend and saw 4 other pairs of Roshe's on peoples feet.
It might just be me, but when it comes to the point when I go to a mall and I see 12-14 year old "cool kids" wearing the same thing, I ask myself that question.

Nothing against the shoes. I love em ever since I picked up my first black/sail when they first released.
it's just I'm in my late 20s and once a shoe becomes "hypebeast" worthy, I start to lose interest

How do y'all feel?

Edit: don't get me wrong, props to everyone who generally loves the shoe. But if its something you just bought bc you see it everywhere else...I mean don't you question your personal style?

I'm not looking for hate, just looking for insight

Last edited:
Honest question...has the roshe run reached its peak? (peak meaning going from a great shoe to "a trend")
I was just at a friends party this past weekend and saw 4 other pairs of Roshe's on peoples feet.
It might just be me, but when it comes to the point when I go to a mall and I see 12-14 year old "cool kids" wearing the same thing, I ask myself that question.
Nothing against the shoes. I love em ever since I picked up my first black/sail when they first released.
it's just I'm in my late 20s and once a shoe becomes "hypebeast" worthy, I start to lose interest
How do y'all feel?
Rock what you like. Who cares what other people wear.

Honest question...has the roshe run reached its peak? (peak meaning Ygoing from a great shoe to "a trend")

How do y'all feel?

Edit: don't get me wrong, props to everyone who generally loves the shoe. But if its something you just bought bc you see it everywhere else...I mean don't you question your personal style?

the only person ive ever seen in person wearing roshes was my gf :lol:

when i go out im always gettin looks & people stopping me asking "what kind of nikes are those? they look comfy"

How do y'all feel?

Yeh man not gonna lie I tend to stay away from "hyped" shoes unless I really like em. I try to be different with my kicks. I don't want people to see me as wearing "another pair of J's or Foams". But sometimes the aesthetics and comfort of certain shoes > the risk of being labeled as "another hypebeast".

Rock what you like. Who cares what other people wear.

Bet I'll still be wearing these ha and I'll still be looking for more colorways (getting the wolf greys delivered today). I guess I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way

How do y'all feel?
i bought mine, for two reasons they look great and are more comfortable than my frees.  i am not a big fan of the green color way so i did not buy it and probably will never buy it (unless it's dirt cheap).  i also love the variety of colorways they come with, more choices for outfits.  

I hope that it is becoming a "trend". The sooner all these hypebeast and losers hop on, the sooner they'll hop off.

The Roshe Run is a classic to me. Something I can see myself wearing for the next 10 years easy. I'm 24 and I'm way passed the age where I care what other people think of what I wear. Wear what you want to for yourself. No one else should matter.

when i went up to my school this past weekend i saw a freshman with not only calypsos on but he tossed in the pink laces like i have. almost had to scalp him on site since out of 40k students two can't rock south beach roshes.

​
Was this on the regular site or the V.I.P section? I peeped out the regular site and they didn't have Men's black and sail.
it was vip.. but its gone.. you know how they have like a bunch of sizes but then when you click it, it says its out... thats what it was like .. they had a 6.5 a 7 and a 13 and 14. only one clickable was the 7, but someone mentioned that it was gone when they checked.. 

I hope that it is becoming a "trend". The sooner all these hypebeast and losers hop on, the sooner they'll hop off.
The Roshe Run is a classic to me. Something I can see myself wearing for the next 10 years easy. I'm 24 and I'm way passed the age where I care what other people think of what I wear. Wear what you want to for yourself. No one else should matter.
preach brother preach!... totally a trend now... if you checked instagram and search hash tag, #teamroshe or #rosherun, well yea just check it lol, .. at least its hard to get the shoe, and specific colors, making it still hot !..  i wish i was still sports gambling so i could just pay the 130 for the mangos, smh

Same boat dude. To me, no Rookies, Jordans, Foams will touch my feet from now on (with maybe a couple of exceptions). These set the bar so high when it comes to comfort that anything I will mess with in the future should be comparable if not better in comfort. I wear these every chance I get. Maybe it's just a part of me getting older and practical, but I'm not even interested in the exotic roshe colors, but rather the ones I can wear with most of my wardrobe.

Back
Top Bottom