ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Use the coupon code 20offwow to bring it down to NR price.

$56 before taxes and shipping, enjoy
pimp.gif
good looks Plato, this helped me pull the trigger on these! 

I've been a big fan of the Roshes since I got my first pair in June. I have joined this forum like many just bc of this shoe lol. I am also interested in joining the club! Everyone seems real helpful and friendly in this forum which is hard to find these days in the sneaker community so I'd like to say hello to everyone! Peace, LostSoles85.

I've been wearing my Iguana's w/o socks around Disney with the family and these are so comfortable. Currently have 6 pairs in the collection and will need to continue to add to it.
im going to disney this weekend, definitely be wearing my roshes.  been to disney with other running shoes and they do no hold up my comfort all day.  lets see what these roshes can do.

good looks Plato, this helped me pull the trigger on these! 

I've been a big fan of the Roshes since I got my first pair in June. I have joined this forum like many just bc of this shoe lol. I am also interested in joining the club! Everyone seems real helpful and friendly in this forum which is hard to find these days in the sneaker community so I'd like to say hello to everyone! Peace, LostSoles85.
what site is the coupon code for?

hey rmms,

if you look at my previous posts, i quote two nike reps that saying colorways are being released august 1 and 2
it includes the dark royal/orange and/or the tent/royal blue color..

Thanks for that bro,

I'll probably cop the Dark Royal/Team Orange. The Tent colorway looks a lot like the Iggys on the upper so I'll probably pass on those.

Can someone help me out with info on how to get a size 13 in the siren red...I have a size 9 in the siren red to trade to anyone that may need it

Can someone help me out with info on how to get a size 13 in the siren red...I have a size 9 in the siren red to trade to anyone that may need it

honestly i dont know if anyone will swap with you because of the massive sz difference... but im sure someone will be able to find you a pair in you sz.... you would just be stuck selling the sz 9 which im sure on here wont take long .......

Last edited:
What do you think the Roshe Run line will develop into the future? Do you think they will bring out more colorways in the years to come or make slight alterations to the sneaker like the Frees and such?

What do you think the Roshe Run line will develop into the future? Do you think they will bring out more colorways in the years to come or make slight alterations to the sneaker like the Frees and such?

honestly i think they should just plop them onto ID but im sure Nikes not done cashing out on these

I'd prefer if they didn't release on Nike iD for a while. They'd kill all the hype over the original run of colorways, since everyone would be able to make them (or most of them) through Nike iD. Keep putting out original colorways, and release on iD in a few years or so.

Welcome to the Team, NIKEf1end (M:39)!
nthat.gif
Thanks for letting me be part of Team Roshe. Its an honor to be part of a team that appreciates the Roshe line. It is also an honor to be amongst some great peeps who are willing to divulge information within the team and to anyone else who loves the shoes and not make a buck off it.

I'd prefer if they didn't release on Nike iD for a while. They'd kill all the hype over the original run of colorways, since everyone would be able to make them (or most of them) through Nike iD. Keep putting out original colorways, and release on iD in a few years or so.
i agree with you, need to keep the roshes off NIke iD for quite some time.  im hoping they will give the line some themes, such as the am 1s and other nike shoes.  make this line even more collectible and desired.

Lol you guys are the devil, these are already so hard to find and you want to make it harder!!

Back
Top Bottom