ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What price range would you guys pay for a pair of calypsos? Like 250 below, 240 below, etc. I've been eyeing a pair but idk if I should wait for the summer cw's or hop on them.

Can someone confirm whether I'm crazy here?

Trying on my tonals and I swear that they fit roomier in all ways compared to the OG mesh. Not in a bad way but definitely feels like there is more give, wider in the midfoot and maybe a tad longer (or thinner material in the heel??)

Trying on my tonals and I swear that they fit roomier in all ways compared to the OG mesh. Not in a bad way but definitely feels like there is more give, wider in the midfoot and maybe a tad longer (or thinner material in the heel??)
not crazy lol. i thought the same thing

Ive Seen A Lot Of Guys With Womens CW's Though. Anyways I Love This Color Im Excited For Them

True, but again, Liquid Limes are especially hard to find in sizes 9-12 (7.5-10.5 mens). I guess that's why you don't see a lot of guys wearing these, I doubt there's many men with feet smaller than a 7.5 lol.

i'm liking the cw for the nyc city pack
smokin.gif

What price range would you guys pay for a pair of calypsos? Like 250 below, 240 below, etc. I've been eyeing a pair but idk if I should wait for the summer cw's or hop on them.
Whatever they're worth to you. Personally I wouldn't pay anything over $180 and that's already alot.

My tonals have been getting a lot of love recently. From general public and my feet
smile.gif

I think I've probably worn them everyday since release because I'm either busy at work or school with some gym time.

The mint on my pair looks very subtle and attracts the observer to look past towards laces to see the other side of the shoe.

Have a feeling these will soon jump-off, mostly due to those who will catch on to the comfort and simplicity.

Females especially, I've been getting the most looks by them.
smokin.gif

yea thats how mine fit. need to .5 size down

Pay whatever price that YOU'RE wiliing to pay. Everyone has different amounts that they're willing to pay so its pointless asking since there is no set price that they should be bought at. These aren't going to be dropping in price so it all boils down to what they're worth to you

Pay whatever price that YOU'RE wiliing to pay. Everyone has different amounts that they're willing to pay so its pointless asking since there is no set price that they should be bought at. These aren't going to be dropping in price so it all boils down to what they're worth to you
Yeah, in all honesty they'll keep climbing in price. Roshes get more and more hype by the week. If you find a price YOU like. Take it! They won't be around much longer 

Well put, thanks broshe.
If I didn't own a pair of Calypsos, I could see myself paying up to $250.
well coming from an unemployed high school student that seems HELLA high. LOL. I guess I'm sticking to GRs for now :tongue: Thanks tho!

Last edited:
t
Word. They're cool, but I'd pay 200+ for a blue suede Primo before I ever bought Calypso's. *coming from someone with Calypso's*

the thunder blue primos are one of my fav pairs but honestly no pair is as comfortable as my calypsos. i feel like they have the best quality.

t

the thunder blue primos are one of my fav pairs but honestly no pair is as comfortable as my calypsos. i feel like they have the best quality.
Calypso's are no different than any of the other OG's in my opinion. Thunder Blues are definitely a top 3 of mine tho! Would do anything to stumble upon a size 12 for sale, I'd make the seller VERY happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom