ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Took a chance and paid like $220 for my Calypsos, and they weren't DS.  I knew that getting them, but I didn't expect the 6/10 beat that they were.

I left a rather snide comment (questioning the seller's definition of clean) but still gave positive eBay feedback.  Never got any feedback back.  I mean come on, I gave him the money he wanted.

I'm just glad I have them, and they're just a really great colorway.

Took a chance and paid like $220 for my Calypsos, and they weren't DS.  I knew that getting them, but I didn't expect the 6/10 beat that they were.

I left a rather snide comment (questioning the seller's definition of clean) but still gave positive eBay feedback.  Never got any feedback back.  I mean come on, I gave him the money he wanted.

I'm just glad I have them, and they're just a really great colorway.
Theyre good for the roshe roster, because now everyone will be looking for them, and you can flaunt them as much as you can :D!

used calypsos selling on ebay for over $250. too rich for my blood. love the red ones i got off eastbay when u could still use the 20% off

What are the prices looking like for Siren Reds and MAngo's right now? When are Mango v2 coming out?
Sirens have become one of the rarest colorways and garnered a lot of hype when a DS pair sold on eBay for more than $300.

While they're almost extinct in the U.S., you might find them at Asian territories where the Roshe and Free Run aren't all that popular.

Mangos have never really increased or decreased in value, but since they're a Japan-only sneaker, expect to pay at least $120 for a pair.  They also only go up to size 10 for the most part.

The v2 is part of the summer pack scheduled to drop at the end of the month, from what I can gather in this thread.

i'm not 100% sure if i can post a craigslist link here, so i'll just say there's someone selling DS Stadium Green 10.5 in orange county for $100. best deal i've seen so far with that size and color

just wanted to share my excitement!! DS too!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have the premium brown exclusives?

Was wondering how they like it. I like brown :D
I have all the Primo's, they are probably my favorite roshe other than the OG7.  I just wish they had made the 4th color that has never been released, you like brown...I like grey.  If you can get the primo's get them, they are amazing.

looking to make the NYC city pack pair my first purchase of some Roshe's.  Never saw any pair of Roshe's in store besides what I think was a trail version. 

Been lurking this thread for a while, like this little community yall have going

anyone know retail? pre-order is about $120

I know I'm a day or two late but Happy 1-year anniversary Broshes!  First year releases were a blast.  The chase last year was actually pretty fun  It's weird how a shoe with our small niche group exploded to what it is today.   It only gets better from here on out!

My collection during my team Roshe application from last year.

My collection currently.  I'd like more pairs but I'm not in to the florals, tonal packs, can't fit in to women's sizes, and I can't find Mangos in a size 13.  LOL.

Even Tony Stark is checking out my Roshes!  I laughed at this pic when I saw it. (ignore my construction in the background)

Cheers to many more years of Roshes!

Last edited:
SMH used Calypsos going for 250?!?!

I remember getting those for retail from NDC last year (around this time actually) and returning them to Nike.com because im a size 13 and thought they looked like aquatic shoes on me :frown:

possibly the biggest L i have ever taken in my life

250? Used bruh? Smh

I know I'm a day or two late but Happy 1-year anniversary Broshes!  First year releases were a blast.  The chase last year was actually pretty fun  It's weird how a shoe with our small niche group exploded to what it is today.   It only gets better from here on out!

My collection currently.  I'd like more pairs but I'm not in to the florals, tonal packs, can't fit in to women's sizes, and I can't find Mangos in a size 13.  LOL.

Even Tony Stark is checking out my Roshes!  I laughed at this pic when I saw it. (ignore my construction in the background)

aside from your sick collection, my GAWD your house looks nice....what's the size of that flat screen that's on?

Forget the shoe nice crib haha

Do you have Ironman playing on a projector in the back?

Back
Top Bottom