ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know most of you guys here have tons of Roshes, but for someone like myself who is in College having a somewhat tight spending budget. Do you think I should sell my Sport Reds for the Stone/Volt colorway?

Thanks for the info. Finally copped the Iguanas which I initially wanted. Feeling guilty man lol. Two Roshes in one week.
Wait till the spring cw's release, you're going to feel really guilty
roll.gif

I know most of you guys here have tons of Roshes, but for someone like myself who is in College having a somewhat tight spending budget. Do you think I should sell my Sport Reds for the Stone/Volt colorway?
Tough choice bro that you can only answer. Its what you like better. To each their own but nothing compares to the OG mesh feel. I wouldn't but that's me.

got my knicks in today from ebay for $90 shipped. can't hurt to get em legit checked...please and thank you broshes! (all pics taken with flash on)

Personally I'd keep the Sport Reds, but that's just cause I'm not a fan of the tonals. Just pick up whichever one you like more man. I feel you on the budget though, I'm on that broke college student life too. I've been wanting to pick up some more Roshes as well, but money's tight. I'm happy with the 5 pairs I've picked up over the past year though. 
smile.gif

personally, the only pair i like out of the split pack is the mints so I'd keep the reds but it depends on what you like.  if you think its worth it and it works with your budget, then go for it.

Last edited:
Tough choice bro that you can only answer. Its what you like better. To each their own but nothing compares to the OG mesh feel. I wouldn't but that's me.
Personally I'd keep the Sport Reds, but that's just cause I'm not a fan of the tonals. Just pick up whichever one you like more man. I feel you on the budget though, I'm on that broke college student life too. I've been wanting to pick up some more Roshes as well, but money's tight. I'm happy with the 5 pairs I've picked up over the past year though. 
smile.gif
Sport Reds >>>
personally, the only pair i like out of the split pack is the mints so I'd keep the reds but it depends on what you like.  if you think its worth it and it works with your budget, then go for it.
Thanks for the input guys. Decided to keep the Sport Reds and cop the Volts if I find a good price.

I say just save up and buy a pair of you really want em.  Even though OG's are readily available, I know a bunch of people in college like you but they spend all their money on the latest shoes.  Roshes were made cheap for a reason.

Does anyone know where I can find the Split Volts in a size 10 for retail? Thought I could get away with sleeping on these for a little bit, but it's already backfiring 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know where I can find the Split Volts in a size 10 for retail? Thought I could get away with sleeping on these for a little bit, but it's already backfiring 
laugh.gif

These are still sitting in my area. Check your local finishline, footaction, and boutique shops.

Thanks for the info. Finally copped the Iguanas which I initially wanted. Feeling guilty man lol. Two Roshes in one week.
Yep, been there haha. Copped 5 pairs of roshes within 2 days, due to the wise words @dustybruh was feeding me.. Oh well, what can you do.

Just my 2cents, Sport Reds all the way. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of the tonals though.

Back
Top Bottom