ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Never done a phone order before, but im assuming that B&A only accepts orders when they are open, correct? Or is it anytime?
I spoke to a guy earlier on that sounded like he was at the actual store when I called to place my order. So most likely its until they are open which is 7pm. Shop is located in CA so you do the math. Transaction went through and got my tracking number already. Looks like they are good to do business with.

Last edited:
Don't recall these ever being released as a sample. It was being sold on NDC for a while. Best way to prove that it's a sample is to check the box, but there is no box...
another good way to see if they are samples is to look at the inside tag. one of the product codes on samples is a bunch of 9s, and sure enough on the tag of those sprites, you can see a few of the 9s on the bottom left.

He's a part of TR. :D
I figured he was. Saw this posted on the Facebook page too. I need to step up my game so I can apply in the coming months
smokin.gif

Most recent pickups. Big props to a couple

broshes for helping me out with these pairs. 

Last edited:
HELP. im in a dilemma. So i have this finishline card for $20. should get the mint tonals? or what else is there to buy there? it expires on the 12th so i got to make my decision quick.
plus, does anyone have any extra coupons so i can bring the price lower? :D

Planning on getting the mariners cw. These are going to be my first pair of Roshes so i was wondering how do they fit?

HELP. im in a dilemma. So i have this finishline card for $20. should get the mint tonals? or what else is there to buy there? it expires on the 12th so i got to make my decision quick.
plus, does anyone have any extra coupons so i can bring the price lower?
happy.gif
pm me might have a coupon

plus, does anyone have any extra coupons so i can bring the price lower?
happy.gif
just use it now and add some extra coupons so it the card wont be wasted. 

I spoke to a guy earlier on that sounded like he was at the actual store when I called to place my order. So most likely its until they are open which is 7pm. Shop is located in CA so you do the math. Transaction went through and got my tracking number already. Looks like they are good to do business with.
bows and arrows are really legit.. No worries when doing business with him.. If you order let them know team roshe sent you there haha

Question, if I have a code for a discount at finishline but I don't have the coupon or anything, would I be able to use it?

I don't see anything stopping you.
well maybe I didn't phrase that right.. I have the code I just don't have the real proof with the coupon and the code on it. I just got the code saved on my phone.. so would I just tell the cashier the code at checkout?

Back
Top Bottom