ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

looks clean.good job! but anyways did anyone else submit a team roshe application besides me?I think mine is on page 520 something lol.this thread is going by fast.
i did one too but this march but yeah i think the thread went by fast too. guess try my luck nextmonth.

Size 13 Calypsos on eBay pre-owned ending in 8 minutes.  Seller said its 9.5 out of 10. Current bid is at $182 if anyone is interested.  

EDIT-  final bid that won was $204.  Not too bad especially for a size 13. 
I was bidding on this before I left and I didn't have any Internet connection. Definitely would've copped if I had the chance too. Oh well, the search continues :/

im glad i can say now i have a 1 of a kind roshe. and its now my favorite pair! i liked the tonals but that different side was just saying draw on me. man i cant wait to wear these babies.

thoughts??
Dope creation. Now that's something i'd rock, personally. It pops out in a unique way.

Before the Lebron hype on this color..

APRIL 14, 2012

Tht whole LBJ thing isn't tht serious . If people like the shoe and have the money they're gonna buy it . Point , blank , period . I guarantee you 95% of those people who liked and commented on LeBron's IG are js wolfing and are gonna stick to rocking their Chuck Taylor's . Kill the hype broshies , do not panic . Js cop watchu like and pass up wat you don't .

Last edited:
Houston represent! Houston broshe here as well.
houston here.

still on the search for women's sprites and knicks 
ohwell.gif
. knew i should've grabbed my size 10 on grailstatus for the knicks while it was still in stock.. first world problems.

Just wanted to show my collection before the hype got out of hand lol.. Done with my OG Coloways! Got each for under $85 too. Waiting for those Squadron Blues.. Btw, sorry for the bad phone quality. Good luck to everyone trying to get the pair they want!

@Ktruongg nice collect. if you're a size 10 and looking to go separate ways with your knicks, hit me up 
happy.gif

Last edited:
does anyone not lace their roshes when they rock em? i've only done them with the premiums cause they're more constraint, not sure how it goes with mesh. i know i can easily do it myself, but just getting people's opinions haha
I normally do that with my woven since it is little too tight even though it's my true size.

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10-10.5

I'm a chill guy fresh out of college with an eye for games, fashion, and journalism.  I was first introduced to the Roshe Run during a random April lunch break when a homeboy of mine showed me his pair of Black Sails that he bought because he couldn't spot the cash for Frees after tax.  I wasn't a shoe guy, and I'd probably tell you I'm still not now.  But when a friend of mine got me to try them on at Vegas, I became hooked.  These have been a godsend in my retail job at H&M.

A bunch of people on this board will say this sneaker is pretty much a drug, and I'll confirm that it is.  Simple.  Comfortable.  Wear them as a beater or wear them to match whatever style you're into.  Hyped or not, most of my friends have a pair, and most people should. Everybody deserves to be on a cloud sometime or another, and with the Roshe Run, we're walking on them.

Uh. Pinoy Pride. Spirit, Pride, Unity, Friendship. :tongue:

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10-10.5

I'm a chill guy fresh out of college with an eye for games, fashion, and journalism.  I was first introduced to the Roshe Run during a random April lunch break when a homeboy of mine showed me his pair of Black Sails that he bought because he couldn't spot the cash for Frees after tax.  I wasn't a shoe guy, and I'd probably tell you I'm still not now.  But when a friend of mine got me to try them on at Vegas, I became hooked.  These have been a godsend in my retail job at H&M.

A bunch of people on this board will say this sneaker is pretty much a drug, and I'll confirm that it is.  Simple.  Comfortable.  Wear them as a beater or wear them to match whatever style you're into.  Hyped or not, most of my friends have a pair, and most people should. Everybody deserves to be on a cloud sometime or another, and with the Roshe Run, we're walking on them.

Uh. Pinoy Pride. Spirit, Pride, Unity, Friendship. :tongue:
read first page bro, you can only apply on the first day of the month.

Rule 4 says you have to submit your application NO EARLIER than 8am on the first day of each month.

"No earlier" does not mean "no later." 
wink.gif

And to my knowledge, nobody got in this month, and nobody said applications are closed either.

TR Member #84 even said it's okay to post my application a few pages back before the LeBron hype.

Besides, I can wait. :smile:

Rule 4 says you have to submit your application NO EARLIER than 8am on the first day of each month.

wink.gif

And to my knowledge, nobody got in this month, and nobody said applications are closed either.

TR Member #84 even said it's okay to post my application a few pages back before the LeBron hype.

your actually right my bad about that.

wink.gif

Yeah, I remember another member asking if they could still apply, and a TR member said it was still possible to. Good luck on your app bro! I already like it personally.

Damn, the Roshe hype is building. This thread used to only get a page or two longer in a day and now its like 10+ pages. I just hope I dont miss the spring CW drop info cuz I for sure as hell aint got time to read every damn page now.

Back
Top Bottom