ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dammit, now i'll never find a pair of Calypsos, Mangos, or Sirens for retail..Should have picked up the Sirens when they were sitting...didn't want to pull the trigger though since i paid $56 each for a pair of Cybers** or Sport Reds at NR last year, :lol:

Last edited:
BTW, wanted to try and custom the Sport Reds with a Goldish/Yellow color for the swoosh to give it that throwback Houston Rockets look. Yay or nay?
I painted these gold for the 49ers..

Hi all,

This is my first post although I have been reading this thread for a while. Big fan of Roshes, got a few pairs. Trying to cop some colourways by way of frugirls. Selected 2 pairs, generated order. However, received an email from frugirls saying the retailer I chose is not legit, and they recommended me use another retailer (which has the roshes for cheaper). For those that have dealt with frugirls in the past, are they dependable? Or are they in cahoots with 2nd retailer? I'm just unsure. Any help would be appreciated.

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10-10.5

I'm a chill guy fresh out of college with an eye for games, fashion, and journalism.  I was first introduced to the Roshe Run during a random April lunch break when a homeboy of mine showed me his pair of Black Sails that he bought because he couldn't spot the cash for Frees after tax.  I wasn't a shoe guy, and I'd probably tell you I'm still not now.  But when a friend of mine got me to try them on at Vegas, I became hooked.  These have been a godsend in my retail job at H&M.

A bunch of people on this board will say this sneaker is pretty much a drug, and I'll confirm that it is.  Simple.  Comfortable.  Wear them as a beater or wear them to match whatever style you're into.  Hyped or not, most of my friends have a pair, and most people should. Everybody deserves to be on a cloud sometime or another, and with the Roshe Run, we're walking on them.

Uh. Pinoy Pride. Spirit, Pride, Unity, Friendship. :tongue:
you can apply anytime during the month, unless all spots have been filled. at the moment, there are still 5 spots open

houston folks that are already stacked...besides nordstrom rack, any other places to check? i was in sugar land the other day and checked first colony-- only had iguanas

Just copped my second pair of roshes, for under retail too! just got into these a month or so back and I love em! Lol I got my first iguanas for $50 off zappos and after coppin the stone/volts off finishline today, it's bringing me back a $20 wc reward :smile: hoping it comes in time for the summer cw's lol

:lol: damn Lebron

haha. Had some customs sized ones made for him cuz isn't he like a size 16 or something? Anyways I was checkin the Bay for some Calypso's size 10 yesterday and all there was a pair for $350 bin. Seller changed it to $499 bin last night! Must be the LBJ roshe movement.

Damn the cybers I FINALLY wanted to get for $90 just went up to $125 why lebron why?!
i feel you man. i was eyeing calypsos for $260 shipped for the last 3 months sitting on ebay. i check today and the whole stock has been sold. soo sad. i think that may have been my last chance at scoring a 8.5 calypso. what may even be worse is im slightly regretting not pulling the trigger now at $260. 
frown.gif
mean.gif
 shame on me.

Back
Top Bottom